SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Stomedy the rice farmer's Moderator Application

Stomedy the Rice Farmer

Steam Account Name:  Stomedy the rice farmer
Steam ID: redak56

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a gamer of the 21st century looking to help out this community and see what i can do to make sure that all players are following the rules (mainly on AWP) - btw i wont actually be doing that. I just wanna be a mod cos it seems cool and i want to be COOL. But on a serious note, I do enjoy playign on the kzg server and have seen myself being on the AWP server whenever i can, even playing when i should probably do my assignments and shit but like fucc it dawg

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am basically on all the time
I'll interact with the comoonity - i actually wont
I am half decent at AWP server, i have good aim but bad movement as said by mr vachuntor
and uh idk aye dawg g i mean ill try and do some good shii but yuh

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well i will try and enforce the rules and shi throughout the different kzg servers and um fuck idk like also im a good person to talk to, i can be funny, i can uh be more serious about this shi if youd like mr big boys whoever reading this shi but uh yuh idk what to say here but theres a minumum of 300 words so um i kinda need to get to 300 words so imma just say some random shit to get to 300 and um i also wanna do this so i can talk to the other mods and admins so i feel like i belong and have friedns cos i has no friends and i would like to have some friends but i dont think anyone wants to be my friend. Friends are good but uh um yuh i mean like also ill be on the awp server most of the time so i can keep on like ya know making sure none of that bad shi going down on the server especially late at night when things get a bit rowdy ya know how it is aye mr manns reading this yuh? Well hopefully thats 300 words and um thanks for reading this and im sorry for wasting your time cos like this is pretty fucking gammon bullshit ay g. I dont actually talk like that btw im trying to act like bojan so forgive my language and dialect.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 13:50h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I mean i play from like 4:00pm to like 1:00 or 2:00am on weekdays and like all day usually on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  mgbolts, Soup, Sorrow, Haru, Bojan, AKDK ninja, Dingobird, Sliimey, Woat is aim

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Stomedy the Rice Farmer
Added a vouch
  • Pepe 1

+rep, god at the game, would be a great mod because he is a chill dude. He's like shep 2.0, (better). Overall would be an amazing mod

(Soup btw)

• Like 1

+Rep Good talker If I cannot get it he should Nice chill guy never had a bad experience Luv ya Bro <3

• Like 1

Skilledreaper, it is not hard to be better than shep am i right xD. Well, I dont play much awp but from what i see you have written a preety good application and it sounds like people like you and think you can make a difference. I will hop on one of these days and if i see you on and you do good, ill +rep.

Good luck, well done. For now it is a neutral until I hear more about you. Dont disapoint ?

haters dont be hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

• Like 1

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

This is a throw away application, if you wanna be serious remake your app and go to either mtb or me.

heres feedback if you even want it:

-Need to be more active on forums and in game

-Need to get more known in the community

-Need to use your mic more

Goodluck but -rep

+REP 

I have known him for soo many years and i can tell you that he is a very responsible and mature character 

honestly i believe Rohan is one of the most deserving people to be mod he is a great person and very polite and will do his job right

p486c38dbad85b15d323d21e249e4f393696822aev2_hq.thumb.png.6e02e878b7071a18632aba753dc9eba8.png

This is going to be a -rep form me as well.

Seen this guy on the server before, really need to get yourself more known in the community. Also, try using your mic more, that'll help :)

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Aqua

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

6 hours ago, bojan said:

+REP 

I have known him for soo many years and i can tell you that he is a very responsible and mature character 

honestly i believe Rohan is one of the most deserving people to be mod he is a great person and very polite and will do his job right

p486c38dbad85b15d323d21e249e4f393696822aev2_hq.thumb.png.6e02e878b7071a18632aba753dc9eba8.png

Rohan from lord of the rings? That pre cool

On 05/03/2019 at 10:55 PM, skilledreaper22 said:

+rep, god at the game, would be a great mod because he is a chill dude. He's like shep 2.0, (better). Overall would be an amazing mod

(Soup btw)

no ones better than me, >:)

On 06/03/2019 at 8:43 AM, Spinner said:

Skilledreaper, it is not hard to be better than shep am i right xD. Well, I dont play much awp but from what i see you have written a preety good application and it sounds like people like you and think you can make a difference. I will hop on one of these days and if i see you on and you do good, ill +rep.

Good luck, well done. For now it is a neutral until I hear more about you. Dont disapoint ?

haters dont be hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

interesting comment from a trail >:)

I have know this fella before he was playing the KZG Awp Server and he is a great guy. 

He would be the best canidate for the awp server as he is active ever day and is a man who respects and enforces the rules and regulations.

LUV U <3 BB

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic