SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

:3

AshaZ

Hello to whoever is reading this, I'm a tad bit late to introduce myself but oh well xD. My name is AshaZ and its pronounced as Ah Sha, not Ash. I'm from Malaysia and I play on the SG AWP server, currently ranked 3rd on the top10 leaderboard. I have just applied for the administrator position for SG AWP two days ago and I hope it will get approved :#. I described myself briefly on the app but I will get into a little bit more details here. I am 17 yrs old and I like to draw, it is also my target for university as I want to pursue my studies as a graphics designer. I came to this server when Skynet Gaming went down and I find it just as fun to play on this server. I hope I don't have any bad experiences here as I had from SNG as the server crashes very often and have frequent lag spikes. So far I didn't get any kind of server crashes from KZG except for my CSGO crashes every now and then but that doesn't have anything to do with the server. I hope I am welcomed here and as what I have seen, the community is pretty friendly :3

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

Hello and Welcome, Also good luck on your admin application

And I'll try find sometime to come check that server out and see you maybe. Anyways hopefully see you around