SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BangBros's Unban Appeal

BangBros

Steam Account Name: BangBros
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:230604098

Alternate Accounts: N/A

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: Around 7:30 17/3

Admin that Punished You: Pantha

Reason for Ban: I contacted retro as i first thought it was an accident. He then responded with "Banned for wallhacking". I was aware of Pantha being in the server as i was having a go at him just joking around. That's my personality and when i swear or get angry at someone i'm not being legit and i hope people know that. The only formal evidence of me wallhacking is my placement rising and K/D rising very quickly. I have been grinding csgo lately and found my perfect settings that i'm comfortable with, no lucky shots e.g getting a lucky kill should not be presumed as wallhacking. I have plenty of reps that i have played with that can confirm that they've never assumed or thought i was wallhacking. If needed i can provide.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe i should be unbanned because i have had plenty of fun playing on this server and grinding. I don't believe a admin that i have never come across bans me when i play everyday with admins and well renowned players such as retro, pkn, yassuo, MOOSE, Zaddy and even pantha that have not picked up anything fishy. I also have no other servers to play on as i got banned from domination servers for repping a kzg tag. I have never downloaded any hacks or cheats and never will. It is very frustrating for me because i wish someone could see IRL that im not hacking. I made this account this afternoon as i was about to apply for mod whilst talking to RetroViper. I am not that stupid to make a admin application if i was hacking. Thanks for taking everything into consideration and i hope another admin than pantha could respond. Im sorry Pantha if you found anything sus and was offended by me calling you a bully (kidding).

BangBros - 6 days 01:58:52 hours

Hey Bangbro's

Just a quick comment, I'll leave this unban appeal for other senior staff just to make sure if I am biased in anyway, this appeal isn't affected.

This actually started on Dust2 roughly 2pm today where I had multiple reports of you cheating. Attempted to record a demo of you then, unfortunately due to a few circumstances I wasn't able to record what I would consider decent evidence, "beyond a reasonable doubt".

At 6pm today you were placed on a watchlist by another admin and was confirm by a 3rd to have been cheating on the casual comp servers but noone had good evidence to ban you.

This is where we come to roughly 6:30pm where I made a snarky remark about your potential admin application and commented that you should stop cheating before applying.

I joined spectator, pulled out the old /record and watched some of the most retarded gameplay I've ever seen.

Like I said, I'll leave the verdict up to other admins and the final up with senior staff, the demo is in review at the moment and should have an answer for you soon :)

P.S. I talk shit all the time, actually enjoyed talking shit with you, did not colour my judgement in anyway.

Thanks for the friendly response mate, hopefully everything can resolve and i can be playing kzg soon. 

Thanks, BangBros

Edited by BangBros

Unfortunately Bangbros you were undeniably cheating, with more than substantial enough evidence. Though It is good that your being civilised. 

Good luck

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

On 17/03/2019 at 9:29 PM, panthA said:

Hey Bangbro's

Just a quick comment, I'll leave this unban appeal for other senior staff just to make sure if I am biased in anyway, this appeal isn't affected.

This actually started on Dust2 roughly 2pm today where I had multiple reports of you cheating. Attempted to record a demo of you then, unfortunately due to a few circumstances I wasn't able to record what I would consider decent evidence, "beyond a reasonable doubt".

At 6pm today you were placed on a watchlist by another admin and was confirm by a 3rd to have been cheating on the casual comp servers but noone had good evidence to ban you.

This is where we come to roughly 6:30pm where I made a snarky remark about your potential admin application and commented that you should stop cheating before applying.

I joined spectator, pulled out the old /record and watched some of the most retarded gameplay I've ever seen.

Like I said, I'll leave the verdict up to other admins and the final up with senior staff, the demo is in review at the moment and should have an answer for you soon :)

P.S. I talk shit all the time, actually enjoyed talking shit with you, did not colour my judgement in anyway.

I would accept this gameplay as some of the most retarded gameplay. I too agree he cheats.

:harambe: :silver: 

Hey Bangbro,

There are 2 things I need to say. First of all, before I became a Trial Moderator, I have definitely seen you on Retake Executes before and I can say without a doubt that you're cheating.

Walls and aimbot, don't you think you should make it not so obvious when you cheat? Next time, maybe try to do that.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

On 20/03/2019 at 6:26 AM, Aqua said:

Hey Bangbro,

There are 2 things I need to say. First of all, before I became a Trial Moderator, I have definitely seen you on Retake Executes before and I can say without a doubt that you're cheating.

Walls and aimbot, don't you think you should make it not so obvious when you cheat? Next time, maybe try to do that.

now now dont tell him to not make it so obvious, you should be telling him to not do it at all!

:harambe: :silver: 

3 hours ago, Raymond said:

now now dont tell him to not make it so obvious, you should be telling him to not do it at all!

Raymond, it's sarcasm but yea sure ?

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

2 hours ago, RetroViper said:

uhhhhh why not just say dont use them...

It's just another way of telling him not to hack!!!

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Aqua i dont know who asked for your input but even if i was hacking i didnt have them on whilst playing retakes. Ive never even heard nor played with you so stfu lmao

14 hours ago, BangBros said:

Aqua i dont know who asked for your input but even if i was hacking i didnt have them on whilst playing retakes. Ive never even heard nor played with you so stfu lmao

Talking to a staff member like that isnt going to help your case bud. Forums are a palce for anyone to have their say so please refrain from making hostile remarks.

0.80 ms reaction timing with awp on uppers train. Practically pre firing his targets with an awp. 

On top of this, he has been warned 3 times from me for impersonating aim staff (made a steam group called aim admin and used it). He took it off after several warnings and a mention that if it was seen again he would be banned. Cant remember who, possibly Retro or Twiple saw him rocking the tag a day or so later. 

On more than one occasion I've joined and politely asked him and others how their day was and he would respond with "Fuck off moderator" or something along those lines. He constantly argues with staff, breaks several rules including admin impersonation, hatespeech, toxic behavior. Cant seem to grasp that admin decision is final most of the time etc. Hacking is a permanently banable offense and for all these reasons on top, i believe he should stay banned.  

TLTR: Would suggest keeping him banned.  

*M'lady's* *Tips fedora*

guggy.gif

• Fire2 1
  • Baked 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

i thought this case was closed but this cunt comes back a week later saying false shit,

- I didnt make the group (ツ made it) 

- Pantha literally said he knows im joking and doesnt care. 

So thanks for the input but aswell as aqua and you, no one needed it or wants to hear it. The case is closed and im copping it so i dont need some trial mod saying rand shit. 

Thanks

Until the thread is closed, the appeal is open and admins (trials alike) are encouraged to give any and all input they see fit.

Thank you for your input @Aqua and @Yassuo.

P.S. Also warned you on train that using that tag will get you banned if you continued to use it, before I banned you for cheating. Not sure where and when I said I didn't care.

"- I didn't make the group (ツ made it)" -Bang

guggy.gif

Unfortunately this is a lie. You must have forgotten that i checked the group the day you created it. You know the part where i warned you about 6 times on Mirage CT Side and yet you couldn't comprehend what you were doing wrong, or probably just didn't care for the most part.  

My point is, if you're lying about the steam group ownership of all things, you've probably lied about not cheating (which based on the demo is pretty obvious).  

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

I don't really know who you are much but I like your name and sound like a legend but if you were actually in the wrong gotta deal with consequences. good luck x 

@Yassuo You are so fucking wrong,  made it and invited me then left so it looked like i was the only person in the group. Stop being so fucking cringe and get some evidence before you lie about saying im lying.  

11 minutes ago, BangBros said:

@Yassuo You are so fucking wrong,  made it and invited me then left so it looked like i was the only person in the group. Stop being so fucking cringe and get some evidence before you lie about saying im lying.  

Mate if you want to get a chance of getting unban respect the members and staff team we are here to solve the issue as a community you abusing staff does not help your issue.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

On 28/03/2019 at 8:10 PM, BangBros said:

And at what point does that matter? YOU and only YOU used that tag to impersonate admins. YOU and only YOU made the game unfair and CHEATED. This is YOUR fault and only YOUR fault. Above all else. We, the real KZG Community do have "EVIDENCE" which says OTHERWISE. FYI: I'm not on trial here? YOU are. so how about YOU submit the "evidence" of YOU not cheating? 

Best of luck.

guggy.gif

Edited by Yassuo
Reducing my maximum tilt comments of hatred.

BangBros, what you need to know is that the talking to Staff members like that is going to make you nowhere near getting unbanned, everyone is against you right now due to the attitude your showing to the community, please be respectful to the community and especially to ALL the staff members, they determine this Forum.

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 1 month later...

Please link your steam account to your killzone gaming profile

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• 4 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic