SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sassy The Softcock's Unban Appeal

Sassy The Softcock

Steam Account Name: Sassy The Softcock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240263067

Alternate Accounts: heaps

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: like a week or 2 ago.

Admin that Punished You: don't remember

Reason for Ban: "Ban Evasion"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because I feel like I get a lot of people talking in the server and very chill with a lot of people and I think I might of made a few staff resign, I know the last account i was on it said I have 8 days of a ban idk if I still have that cause I was mid reading it and got banned I'd like a reply for that if I am gonna get unbanned or nah. But I feel like I never really did nothing wrong to start with on my actual main account to get muted and sorta felt left out cause everyone thought I got muted for sm_write but everyone got unmuted for that and I never got told what I got muted for in the first place. It would be nice to get back into the community because I miss it a lot!

Unban  this man right this fricken second or else i am going to not be in a good mood today!

Edited by Pump
  • Pile of poo 1

1 minute ago, Pump said:

Unban  this man right this fricken second or else i am going to not be in a good mood today!

thats better baby x <3 

Just now, sandy ? said:

Cool guy and should get unbanned.

qt xo thankq xoxoxo <3 

Met him before and recently, seems friendly and was well behaved (he didn't know i was a kzg admin at this stage). Would recommend an unban of some sorts if the offence was behaviour wise. 

(Met on Comp) 

• Hearts 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Yeah i think sassy's a bit of a good fella, Hes pretty chill and think he deserves to be able to play again

• Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Saanta said:

Yeah i think sassy's a bit of a good fella, Hes pretty chill and think he deserves to be able to play again

thanks xo <3<3 

Is there any update on this appeal?

• Like 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

12 hours ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

Is there any update on this appeal?

idk? im still banned.

• 1 month later...
On 24/03/2019 at 8:02 PM, Yassuo said:

Met him before and recently, seems friendly and was well behaved (he didn't know i was a kzg admin at this stage). Would recommend an unban of some sorts if the offence was behaviour wise. 

(Met on Comp) 

thanks man <3 sorry for late reply xd 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 23/03/2019 at 9:44 AM, Sassy The Softcock said:

Steam Account Name: Sassy The Softcock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240263067

Alternate Accounts: heaps

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: like a week or 2 ago.

Admin that Punished You: don't remember

Reason for Ban: "Ban Evasion"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because I feel like I get a lot of people talking in the server and very chill with a lot of people and I think I might of made a few staff resign, I know the last account i was on it said I have 8 days of a ban idk if I still have that cause I was mid reading it and got banned I'd like a reply for that if I am gonna get unbanned or nah. But I feel like I never really did nothing wrong to start with on my actual main account to get muted and sorta felt left out cause everyone thought I got muted for sm_write but everyone got unmuted for that and I never got told what I got muted for in the first place. It would be nice to get back into the community because I miss it a lot!

Unbanned. Closed.

• Haha 1

• KZG Bot locked this topic