Jump to content
Killzone Gaming Logo
Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube

[AWP] MutatedURMum's Administrator Application


MutatedURMum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Age:  17
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; cricket football and have enjoyed playing csgo for over 967 hours I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people I Love to make people smile I have put many hours into KZG in awp server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map  i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to administrater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I ensure that everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobbyl communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. Also i would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the AWP i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

 Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 60+ mins = 1 hour  each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours.Week days from 3:35-4:40pm every day then friday 2:00pm - 3:15pm,saturday and sunday time for about more than 2 hours

  Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by MutatedURMum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, MutatedURMum said:

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Age:  17
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: im good awper i love awp servers and i play most of time awp sg server i think its the best i love playing this server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  this server has double jump which is the best and im vip so its so good too and so friendly people in this server no one toxic

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play this server more than 100 hours and my rank is 78 so i want to be the part of killzone gaming staff team i m good admin too

Play-Time on Server Group:  i play 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins on server daily
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play usually 140-160 hours on this servers i think i m not sure but im sure play more than 100 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Its currently a -1 from me

You have not any effort into this application which shows how you are as a person, how can we trust you as an admin if you don't put any effort in.

Secondly you you haven't really answered the questions you have just sweet talked the server. The 'description of myself' is not a 'Description of myself' it is just how you like the server. In qualities you bring the KZG you say the server has double jump and that it is epic and you are VIP. this is not qualities you bring to KZG
Being Active on the server is a huge part to being an admin and i would suggest you play more than 1-1 and half hours a day. 

You do not have 140-160 hours on the server you only have 49 hours on the server. You put "i think" which is not professional and if you put any effort in you would realise you can go to http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/ and check your playtime on the server, which thus will realise it is less than 100.

  • Squidward Dab 1
  • Vomit 1

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey man. It's a -rep from me. I would suggest that you full on edit ur application and adding way more to it. The rest, has been stated by Wolfleader. When you have changed ur app and done like Wolf said ill change my rep. Goodluck

Dtf.gif

 

 

 

856410_1002.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wolfleader said:

You have not any effort into this application

I agree you have not any effort into this app ?

  • Like 1

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/04/2019 at 2:53 PM, MutatedURMum said:

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Age:  17
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; cricket football and have enjoyed playing csgo for over 967 hours I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people I Love to make people smile I have put many hours into KZG in awp server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map  i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to administrater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I ensure that everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobbyl communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. Also i would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the AWP i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

 Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 60+ mins = 1 hour  each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours.Week days from 3:35-4:40pm every day then friday 2:00pm - 3:15pm,saturday and sunday time for about more than 2 hours

  Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

i appreciate that you have put more effort into this howerver you still had to be told to do so,

also you only have 2 days 08:40:08 hours in the server.

neutral from me

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/04/2019 at 4:53 PM, MutatedURMum said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

Connection Time: 2 days 10:32:28 hours

 

for now -rep

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, MutatedURMum said:

so i can get trial admin?? wolfleader

No Sir you can not. Your application still has to be either accepted or denied by the owner. Those are the normal procedures. Good Luck ?

  • Like 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

Aiko Kawaii Chan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MutatedURMum said:

so i can get trial admin?? wolfleader

Ummm I am just admin man. 

I'm changing to a -rep

You don't seem fit to admin you just want the role and would do anything for it. Wrong attitude. 

Maybe get more involved with the community and know who is who aswell 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

Ummm I am just admin man. 

I'm changing to a -rep

You don't seem fit to admin you just want the role and would do anything for it. Wrong attitude. 

Maybe get more involved with the community and know who is who aswell 

I too believe that you just want the role and that you would not do your job properly if you got it. I would highly recommend becoming more known in the community that you play with. so i am going with a -rep.

  • Like 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

Aiko Kawaii Chan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

paradox and wolfleader how u so sure that i not do my job properly can u plz tell me one thing in this server any system of that i get trial admin first and then if i not do my job properly so u owner can take adminship from me and one more thing i ask that can i trial admin because i dont know how to get admin in this server i edit application u guyz like it so i think admin can give me but paradox tell me that owner can give adminship and one more thing is that i play 2 compititive in the whole day sometimes 1 because of this server i like this server so much my friend are inviting me to come and play compititive with them but i refuse because i like this server so much especially when awp_arena vlgbeta map is playing on this server because i like that map so much and i thought vlgbeta map is best when i dont know about this server i play like 4 compititive or 5 compititive in the whole day but when i know about this server i play 2 or 1 so u tell me why i want to have low reputation of this server and why i not do my job properly i love this server so much so im sure that i do my best and if u not trust me so ask happ,aj they know me how friendly im 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MutatedURMum said:

paradox and wolfleader how u so sure that i not do my job properly can u plz tell me one thing in this server any system of that i get trial admin first and then if i not do my job properly so u owner can take adminship from me and one more thing i ask that can i trial admin because i dont know how to get admin in this server i edit application u guyz like it so i think admin can give me but paradox tell me that owner can give adminship and one more thing is that i play 2 compititive in the whole day sometimes 1 because of this server i like this server so much my friend are inviting me to come and play compititive with them but i refuse because i like this server so much especially when awp_arena vlgbeta map is playing on this server because i like that map so much and i thought vlgbeta map is best when i dont know about this server i play like 4 compititive or 5 compititive in the whole day but when i know about this server i play 2 or 1 so u tell me why i want to have low reputation of this server and why i not do my job properly i love this server so much so im sure that i do my best and if u not trust me so ask happ,aj they know me how friendly im 

the lack of grammar in this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, MutatedURMum said:

paradox and wolfleader how u so sure that i not do my job properly can u plz tell me one thing in this server any system of that i get trial admin first and then if i not do my job properly so u owner can take adminship from me and one more thing i ask that can i trial admin because i dont know how to get admin in this server i edit application u guyz like it so i think admin can give me but paradox tell me that owner can give adminship and one more thing is that i play 2 compititive in the whole day sometimes 1 because of this server i like this server so much my friend are inviting me to come and play compititive with them but i refuse because i like this server so much especially when awp_arena vlgbeta map is playing on this server because i like that map so much and i thought vlgbeta map is best when i dont know about this server i play like 4 compititive or 5 compititive in the whole day but when i know about this server i play 2 or 1 so u tell me why i want to have low reputation of this server and why i not do my job properly i love this server so much so im sure that i do my best and if u not trust me so ask happ,aj they know me how friendly im 

Ok mate, lets break down what the current issues are.

1. These applications are all about first impressions, if you have to change your application to better suit what is requested, then you will be viewed as someone who didn't take applying seriously and did not pay attention to what was asked, where both qualities are not what we look for in a potential staff member. Nearly, if not all staff members were accepted on their first attempt, without guidance from people about what to write, so why should you be treated any different? In short, because you had to redo your application, people now have the impression that you half-ass things and that is just a consequence of being given a second "chance". This is how the real world works, people do give second chances but there is always consequences for them.

2. For all the reasons you have provided for why you should be admin or mod, not one of them has not been childish and they all seem to have been said with little thought. For someone who is 17, we expect more maturity and thought from you, which you have clearly shown you don't have.  Examples of this are expecting to be given trial admin, or firstly giving completely laughable answers to each application section, as well as incorrect information given on multiple accounts, quite honestly, you gave the impression that a 12 year old kid wrote the application which I'm sure you aren't!

3. Finally, as a trial mod myself, I'm aware of how much power the trial roles give to a player. Due to this, it is very clear to me that you do not understand the responsibility that comes with being given that role, evident of your explanation of why you should be given trial admin now. Someone who is given trial admin, has the capability of completely debunking an entire server at any point, as well as causing major chaos that has repercussions which last days. Trial admin is a role that requires heavy responsibility and should not be taken lightly, whereas you have failed to do this. Because of this sole reason, point 3 really shows why you shouldn't be given Admin, because as of now, you pose to much of a risk, which we as a server are not willing to take.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what is second chance im getting mad because when i type first application so u guyz say that u have not put effort on this application so i check other people applications what they write i dont understand questions properly so u say edit this but i dont know so i make 2nd application u again say u have not put effort i again check other people applications now i edit my first one and i type all answers for questions properly and u say we have given u second chance so why i dont get mad how much applications i make i dont want to beg for the adminship if u guyz thought i m suitable for the adminship so tell me and if im not so tell me and the last thing i just love this server so much if i will not be admin on this server i have no problem this server is best for me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MutatedURMum said:

what is second chance im getting mad because when i type first application so u guyz say that u have not put effort on this application so i check other people applications what they write i dont understand questions properly so u say edit this but i dont know so i make 2nd application u again say u have not put effort i again check other people applications now i edit my first one and i type all answers for questions properly and u say we have given u second chance so why i dont get mad how much applications i make i dont want to beg for the adminship if u guyz thought i m suitable for the adminship so tell me and if im not so tell me and the last thing i just love this server so much if i will not be admin on this server i have no problem this server is best for me 

Okay first off, whether you're getting mad or not, really does not matter, that is your emotions and you need to keep them in check mate, no one has mislead you, we have only told you what is wrong with your application. This second chance we refer to, is the fact that you had to change your application because we basically told you to, that is the second chance. Other people who have gotten staff did 1 app, no changing answers and got accepted, they did not redo their app multiple times because they didn't understand this or that. It is your responsibility to properly understand what the question is asking, literally hundreds of people have done staff apps so you can't say it was unclear.

To be clear, before you submitted your first ever application, you should have understood what every question was and if you didn't, you should have made the effort to ask people what they meant, staff are here for a reason. For example, you could have asked Winnie, the staff member that you listed down as a voucher, like honestly, we cannot "spoon feed" you how to do an application, you're 17 for christ sake! As well as this, your first answers to the questions were so way off the intended criteria, that it was clear to nearly all of us that either, you're illiterate as hell, no offence, or you just did whatever the hell you wanted and wrote whatever you wanted to write!

Finally, the decision of whether you get trial admin or not, is up to the server owner, Skyprah, not us. But as a current member of the staff team, I do not think you are suitable for any staff role at this time. I think you need to reflect on why all these things went wrong and actively make a change to your attitude towards controversy, instead of saying, "I am getting mad", that's what a preschooler says quite honestly. In 6 months, or 1 year, I think you should reapply if you still wish to, as of right now, you are not displaying any qualities that we look for when we consider people for staff roles. As always, this is my opinion and should be treated as such.

 

P.S. Grammar is important, it allows other people that have to read what you write to have an easier time. Why should everyone struggle to read your stuff when you could just learn basic grammar. We are not obligated to read your writing, so don't present to us crappy grammar, or sooner or later, we just wont read what you write, because it gives us such a headache. Show some respect for other people and they will respect you, otherwise you will get none.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Okay first off, whether you're getting mad or not, really does not matter, that is your emotions and you need to keep them in check mate, no one has mislead you, we have only told you what is wrong with your application. This second chance we refer to, is the fact that you had to change your application because we basically told you to, that is the second chance. Other people who have gotten staff did 1 app, no changing answers and got accepted, they did not redo their app multiple times because they didn't understand this or that. It is your responsibility to properly understand what the question is asking, literally hundreds of people have done staff apps so you can't say it was unclear.

To be clear, before you submitted your first ever application, you should have understood what every question was and if you didn't, you should have made the effort to ask people what they meant, staff are here for a reason. For example, you could have asked Winnie, the staff member that you listed down as a voucher, like honestly, we cannot "spoon feed" you how to do an application, you're 17 for christ sake! As well as this, your first answers to the questions were so way off the intended criteria, that it was clear to nearly all of us that either, you're illiterate as hell, no offence, or you just did whatever the hell you wanted and wrote whatever you wanted to write!

Finally, the decision of whether you get trial admin or not, is up to the server owner, Skyprah, not us. But as a current member of the staff team, I do not think you are suitable for any staff role at this time. I think you need to reflect on why all these things went wrong and actively make a change to your attitude towards controversy, instead of saying, "I am getting mad", that's what a preschooler says quite honestly. In 6 months, or 1 year, I think you should reapply if you still wish to, as of right now, you are not displaying any qualities that we look for when we consider people for staff roles. As always, this is my opinion and should be treated as such.

 

P.S. Grammar is important, it allows other people that have to read what you write to have an easier time. Why should everyone struggle to read your stuff when you could just learn basic grammar. We are not obligated to read your writing, so don't present to us crappy grammar, or sooner or later, we just wont read what you write, because it gives us such a headache. Show some respect for other people and they will respect you, otherwise you will get none.

so what i do now make another application?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MutatedURMum said:

so what i do now make another application?

As of now, you should not make another one. Leave this application as it is, what is done is done. If no reply is given about whether it is accepted or denied, you can assume it has been denied. Make another application in 6 months time and do it right next time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

As of now, you should not make another one. Leave this application as it is, what is done is done. If no reply is given about whether it is accepted or denied, you can assume it has been denied. Make another application in 6 months time and do it right next time.

6 months is so much i want to be a admin especially in this server

Edited by MutatedURMum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MutatedURMum said:

6 months is so much i want to be a admin 

Well you aren't admin material right now and that wont change anytime soon. Stop treating being an admin like its a toy at the toy store or a piece of bloody candy, its so childish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Well you aren't admin material right now and that wont change anytime soon. Stop treating being an admin like its a toy at the toy store or a piece of bloody candy, its so childish. 

ok sorry its mean i will not be an admin anytime soon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MutatedURMum said:

ok sorry its mean i will not be an admin anytime soon 

As I said, skyprah makes the final decision. However based on what I know about previous successful applicants, I do not think you will be accepted. Try again in 6 months, if you really want to be admin, you will wait. Work on improving the things we have highlighted during that time :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

the lack of grammar in this

Legit I struggled to understand each sentence with both words and structure 

❤️Bloomzey❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys let's noy turn this too much into a discussion and mutatedURMum it is best to not respond too much on this. Politely dm them. 

I will say this though,

You do not seem admin material and seem to get all worked up over this. I doubt your age in due to the way your acting.you seem to now think you will not get admin. As I said above it seems like ur Just sweet talking the server and wanting admin for the sake of it. 

Grammar is very important it helps people read what you are saying. It also adds professionalism to your post. 

We asked you to edit the application but it doesn't mean that you will get admin.

 

Overall seems very childish -rep 

At the end of the day it is @skyprah decision 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Spinner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

Killzone Gaming (KZG) is a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) community and esports organization founded in 2015 and established as an esports organization in 2023. Its mission is to create a fun and enjoyable environment for the CS:GO player base worldwide by offering custom game servers, such as 1v1, Retakes, and surf, among many more. KZG's primary region is Oceania, however, thousands of players across the globe are connected to their game servers daily.

Important Links