SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nintendope's Unban Appeal

Nintendope

What I am confused about, and I'm not trying to be rude here, is why you're chiming in the the message has been said and understood. Spinner had explained the situation clearly, I acknowledged and added extra as well as then SUPPORTING the actions that this is a lengthy process. Nothing more needs to be said.

What I'm trying to explain has already been said by Spinner and Reeda. Yes, we  have permission to Unban people but they have to get the permission from the higher staff. That's why I am asking you to be patient, and as Spinner stated earlier, they all have a life than just taking care of the community. I already said I will talk to the Manager, be patient.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

The point I am trying to make here is why are you reiterating something that has already been said and acknowledged. You are adding zero content to this request.

Earlier you were complaining about how the Administrators couldn't Unban you. I have given you the answer that they need permission from the Highers, and I told you to wait for a few moments. Please don't go further as everything has been answered/said.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Aqua, to be honest, Nintendo had already understood everything so your comment was NOT needed. If you want to keep talking you go do that on dm's. 

Nintendo knows very well whats going on so no need for more talk.

Thank you

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

On 06/05/2019 at 10:55 PM, Nintendope said:

Steam Account Name: Nintendope
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44212781

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 10:30PM 06/05/2019 AEST

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Unable to find any bans related to both my accounts - Seeking further information on the 'Duplicate Account' as this may be a false flag.

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic