SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Manga recommendations

RealTwipel

Sup lads. I’ve got a couple Manga’s I’m currently reading that I wouldn’t mind sharing with some of you guys. 

Domestic no kanjo (Domestic Girlfriend) Is about a weird fucking high schooler who aspires to be an author. He smashs this girl and likes this other girl (his teacher) his dad then remarries and turns out his stepmoms children is the girl he lost his vCard too and his teacher he likes. If you’ve watched the anime it picks up from Chapter 56 of the manga (Second season start). Personally I believe this anime is fucked up, but definitely has this SPICY element that keeps you hooked with it.

Moshi Fanren (The Last Human) is currently my favourite fucking manga. The elements that the Manga artist uses are pretty darn good imo. It starts off with this sad sod who is The Last Human (Hence the title) standing on a pile of cars or something. He died by something like a bunch of zombies and then goes back to the day the zombie apocalypse happened. Really. Fucking. Good.

Tales Of Demons And Gods. Where the fuck do I begin? This guy called Nie Li was fighting some op cunt and after being defeated gets teleported back to when he was 13, and being the worst little shitter in the class. He sucks. Later on he becomes op. Like fucking Negev op. But yeah the character development in this is pretty nice. Both Tales Of Demons And Gods and The Last Human are Chinese, which unfortunately means if something wants to be translated I can’t translate it.

If anyone else has any manga recommendations I’ll gladly read them before I fly to America and somehow get lost in the fucking ocean somewhere. 

Have a nice day

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF