SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

'Banned' from 1v1 Arena

yejosheph

Last night I was on the 1v1 arena as usual, but someone changed my name to pinkfluffyunicorn. I noticed and asked why and some admin or moderator replied saying it was because my name "jew_boy" was racist and therefore manually changed it. I was fine with it and kept playing, adding some banter about changing it to the wheelchair symbol (which I have changed it to now). Suddenly, I'm kicked and receive a pop up message telling me to change my name; already frustrated, I go ahead and change it to something else to rejoin, yet the same message pops up. I have changed it once again to my current name, a day later, yet still receive the "change your name" message upon trying to join the server. 

This is extremely annoying since I was given no warning, had already received a name change- got kicked, changed... and still cannot join. I assume I've been banned under the guise of "name change. This is without mentioning the fact that jew_boy is not inherently racist, nor derogatory- yet I'm still going through all this. Can someone look into unbanning me please?

Wrong section.

Put this in the unban appeal section. 

Which admin? What was the other name you changed to which you left out? 

What wa the name you were banned as? Steam id?

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

My current alias is ♿

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kyscunt/

I don't think the admin/mod banned me officially, but the fact is that after a month, I still cannot join the server and only receive a message saying "Please change your name." I think the one who did it was Mendexx. (I'm really not sure, but his name was brought up while playing) I would like to see repercussions against whichever mod/admin did this tbh, since I doubt this follows any given procedures and is in my opinion an abuse of power. 

image.thumb.png.84cec2e09bb2e97e77a53220deed79e7.png

Im pretty sure its just a plugin to stop non target-able names to be allowed to play. Did you even try changing your name and try playing before even doing any of this

I go ahead and change it to something else to rejoin, yet the same message pops up. I have changed it once again to my current name, a day later

?