SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Braided Asshair's Abuse Report

skilledreaper22

Your In-Game Name: RBi
Your Steam_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/69420212169520420232032/

Their In-Game: Braided Asshair
Their Steam_ID: idk

Reason(s): So I came on the server and I got accused of saying the n word, then this girl said the n word (admins friend) and I got banned and she didn't. Complete abuse, you can hear her saying it at 1:55am-2:00am
Admin was also extremely toxic on a different awp server saying things like "your uncle sells you on the street for money" and "come to parramata i'll fucking kill you" he also kept repeating that my parents died and nobody loves me, not really the best admin

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Everyone on awp server 1:20am-1:30am (check voice memos) , ask anyone on the server. Or check logs

First of all u were being toxic to all of awp last night.

You threatend to ddos mystic and the whole kzg surf

You bullied atleast evey single player on awp im pretty sure i have alot of witnesses 

You made sexist comments you told mystic to "go make you a sandwich". You called mystic a whore.

You told a admin of kzg to go kill themselves

Eveyone got sick of u and we all left and went to combat surf as no one wanted to deal with your shit. You joined combat surf and not 10 seconds in you hopped on ur mic and said " fuck you braided asshair you would leave you dumb fucking n***a". Then as i went to type ur ban u kept saying the n word.

You 100% diserve that ban no doubt about and im pretty sure half the server know.i am not lying 

And i was being toxic to u ill admit that part. 

never threatend to ddos, never said for an admin to kill themselves, do admit to saying negro, didnt say to mystic make a sandwich, and yes I know i was being toxic, but mate your an admin and im a player you should be losing admin, saying what i did doesn't justify you saying all those things out of anger like "your uncle says you on the street for money"

ps this isnt an unban report this is a report for your role getting taken away for abusing and being a child

Edited by skilledreaper22

[ Here for my side of the story  ]
I had gone on AWP to have a good time with friends. You and braided were having and argument and i got sick of it, resulting in me self muting you, as everyone did because it was annoying to play and hear arguments as you played. Someone joined, and had said, "mystic, RBi called you a slut." I unmuted to tell you not to, because it was childish to just drag everyone down on the server. I had then gone back to self muting you and was told that you had my IP and were to DDos me. I had gotten sick of all the arguments on that server and decided to play combat surf, where you came back and had just began to hassle Braided. I also, did not say n***** but, negro. I would provide proof, but unfortunately my shadowplay doesnt work. 

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

I never said I was going to ddos lol, made up

I also said negro didn't say N*****

And i only came on to tell emilz something and 2 see if braided was admin, i didnt harras anyone 

also never threatened to ddos the server, nor would I ever try

and again I admit to saying the stuff that i said, but this is an abuse report on the admin not a ban report on myself

Edited by skilledreaper22

I literally said after killing that person "your so bad at this game *pause* honest, honestly"

Please grow a brain

Missed you soup :,(

Nah legit tho you said to me you told braided's "girlfriend" to go make a sandwhich. It's all about the sandwhich man, I missed listening to you when you were 12 but even now you can't spell my name right on your steam group so I gotta give this a -rep ?

Legit tho stop being so toxic, you're a nice kid actually if you just stopped being rude to people all the time.

Cheers.

I also am going to be giving this a fat -rep 

Due to lack of actual evidence. 

***Tipz Fedora***

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic