SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Melodia or Moralize's Administrator Application

Melodia

Steam Account Name:  Melodia or Moralize
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:67181045

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A huge music lover and big weeb, I currently reside in South Australia and I play CS for most of my time while focusing a job and school. I'm currently studying and learning how to become an electrician that works with sound systems and communication devices. A big question that will get asked about me is my 1 VAC ban on record, I gained this vac ban during my time playing MW3, I used a force host and host kick program I find on some shitty website that instantly got me banned. I was much younger when this banned happened and so I learned from my mistake and have never touched any cheating software since

If you want to know anything else about me, you can message me on discord @ Moralize#5496 as I use discord as my main source of communication with friends and Mates

And my inner weeb in me. yes most people find this really sad but I grew up with anime has my father was really into it so I didn;t grow up with the usual cartoons even though I still like watching South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons

My Music side is heavily into the extreme side of the genre "metal" but I do listen to hip-hop and like to discuss music with alot of people.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  > I'm extremely dedicated to learning and helping a community grow and administrate the community and become a valved member.

>I'm trustworthy, I will not hold any bias when it comes judging someone for a offense against the rules

>I like talking to people and I'm enthusiastic about it, I play the KZG aim server maybe 1-2 hours day depends on how I'm feeling. I don't normally talk when I;m in it as I'm blasting music in my ears and not paying attention. But if I gain this staff position I will talk more often

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Myself, Believe I deserve this position has I care for the community of the KZG server and I've seen first hand how a hacker can ruin the mood of the total environment and will drive new comers to the server away.

Play-Time on Server Group:  14:47:39 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5-9 PM every week day (can hope on most of the time when called or asked)

12AM-9PM Most Weekend if I'm not doing something ^

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Milo (https://steamcommunity.com/id/SadboyMilo)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

While i think you have clearly put in a nice amount of effort into this it would be nice for you to jump on this weekend and try introduce yourself to some of the staff around, i know its not always that easy to find them but you could consider joining our discord channel and asking if any are on while you are and maybe have a game or two with them so they can get to know you and see what youre like.

Unfortunately i will be away this weekend due to personal matters but if youre still needing to catch up with some then feel free to add me through my kzg profile which can link you to my steam account and i can advise what admins are on or catch up for a few rounds next week.

Will do, I will try hang around the discord and if any staff make them self available  I will be happy to talk to them

• 4 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic