SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SG 553 + AUG in KZG Retake Executes

Jinxx

Wouldn't mind having the option of using an SG 553 or an AUG in Executes or even just the SG 553 as for it's currently the primary meta weapon in the competitive scene. 

And as a fellow competitive player within the community I don't really dm and use retake executes as my main source of warmup, having the option to equip an SG would really help with gradual improvement using this weapon in almost realistic competitive based scenarios.

Would like to see this added!! :D

• Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Jinxx said:

Wouldn't mind having the option of using an SG 553 or an AUG in Executes or even just the SG 553 as for it's currently the primary meta weapon in the competitive scene. 

And as a fellow competitive player within the community I don't really dm and use retake executes as my main source of warmup, having the option to equip an SG would really help with gradual improvement using this weapon in almost realistic competitive based scenarios.

Would like to see this added!! :D

This sounds like a really good idea. Since the Retake servers already have them enabled, I don't see why it wouldn't be on the Executes servers also.

• 1 year later...

@RetroViper @sinister @Yoshi @Aim Manager @Aim Head Admin

Hello, 

please look into this suggestions and advise on how we would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• Diamond locked this topic