SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Krizziii Admin Application (Jailbreak)

Krizziii

Current ingame name : Krizziii

What server are you applying for? : Killzone Gaming Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:151747318

Where are you located? : QLD, Gold Coast.

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on?
I have read the server rules many times and know exactly what they are and mean. Everytime I go onto the server I do !rules although at the moment the !rules command isn't working so I haven't been reading through them since then. If I am granted admin, I will try my best to fix the !rules problem and any other problems that occur on the server. I will continue to read the rules everyday once the command is fixed and make sure all other players do so aswell.
Have you ever donated to the server? :
Yes, I have donated 3$ to kzg jailbreak and have gotten 1 month worth of vip, definitely worth it.
Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
Tear
NighT
Huuzy.
TheShadow
Liam (Serjent)
Proof of NighT Vouch
Proof of Tear Vouch
Proof of Huuzy Vouch
Proof of TheShadow Vouch
Proof of Liam Vouch
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? :
I have been playing the server for a while now I have been having loads of fun on it and its a great server. Although every now and then there are people freekilling and baiting and causing trouble with other players, I am very active on the server so I believe I can help out with this. Also I would love to be admin on this server so that I could help players out and help fix issues and bugs with the server and things. Most player will know who I am, I have never been warned, ct banned, banned or kicked ever while playing on KZG jailbreak. When there are no admins online, things begin to get out of hand, free killing, mic spam, being an absolute idiot in general and breaking server rules and guidelines. If I am recruited as admin I will not only stop the players from disobeying server rules, but make sure all players are playing fairly and keeping things calm. I will be extremely active and control what is going on at the server. KZG is a brilliant server for people to play on and have fun, but when players start to play unfairly, it ruins the game for everyone else on the server.

Overall, I would like to be admin on the jailbreak server so that I can help out and try and solve issues with players and other things.
Extra (If any) :
I will stop cheating players and help out players in need. I will be actively playing jailbreak and making sure everyone is playing the game correctly. I have been playing this server for a very long time lately. I have detecated 200+ hours of my total 500 on CS:GO to KZG Jailbreak. I was playing jailbreak before any other KZG servers were made. Jailbreak is a great gamemode and continuously growing and while it grows unfair and annoying people come with that growth. The server now has many admins although I still sometimes find that There are no admins online and there are just unfair players that need to be sorted out and warned with rules and guidelines. The KZG Jailbreak server is the best server I have seen and we don't want it to turn anything like INVEX with cheaters and just bullys and unfair players. I will keep bullies and Unfair players inline and make sure they are playing fairly.
Thanks

-Krizziii

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'Knightraid' wrote:
+rep good guy, good warden always gives a chance to others, always kind and fun to play with

Thanks bro

Glad you put some effort in this app. I'm sitting on the fence with this one, from what I have seen of you, I believe you should be trial. But then again I haven't seen enough of you. I still think that you should be given a chance at trial. +1

'Acid' wrote:
Glad you put some effort in this app. I'm sitting on the fence with this one, from what I have seen of you, I believe you should be trial. But then again I haven't seen enough of you. I still think that you should be given a chance at trial. +1

Thanks Acid.

-rep when the admins are not online he is also one of the people that are an 'absolute idiot'.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

'Kwala' wrote:
I also agree with @Acid. @Krizziii is definitely a good guy though.

Cheers Kwala.

+rep From what ive seen Krizziii has been an amazing person and i would love him to be an admin he is kind and knows the rules and is over all a nice man!

? no need to be mad buddy

• 4 weeks later...

+rep sounds like a nice calm guy and I always see Krizziii on.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep have seen him on lots, Also enforcing rules into the community and making a change.
Would love to see as an admin.

-Spicyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search