SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Deagle only server

₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19

Would you play?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play a KZG Deagle Server?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Although it was a while ago, I talked with an admin about a new server, and he/she said that if I got 50 signatures for people who would play, they would make it happen. I lost the doc I had with about 40, and gave up. After hearing peoples interest and enthuisiasm on them wanting to play a server like that, I decided i'd come here and propose it. I understand you may not have the equipment/time/staff for something like this, but if you do, I am willing to do a signature count sort of thing. Ty in advance.

45 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Nah, there are deagle maps that are much better, people would be bored to play in the same maps in my opinion.

im going to have to agree with spinner on this, the proper maps would be much better suited and a bit of variety through game modes and maps is always desired. Although thats not to say it couldn't be added in further down the track if the people really want it.

• ruthles_kila locked this topic