SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] reedaNZ's Abuse Report

frankenstein

Your In-Game Name: frankenstein
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:79784577

Their In-Game: reedaNZ
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:215446581

Reason(s): I was banned for 5 days for saying "Here comes the transvestite" at roughly 1 am.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: I get that transvestite is a derogatory term, but this ban is very unjust in my mind, in no conceivable way can saying the word transvestite be equal to being negated the ability to play on any of the KZG servers for something said over mic, should i not be muted? I get that i had been muted prior but that mute was for something completely irrelevant, it was a 15 minute for calm down or some shit. I am in no way deserving of a 120 hour ban for saying the word "transvestite" 2 days earlier there was a player who wanted to be banned so he started constantly saying nigger and tranny on mic, but he didn't get banned, he only got banned when a staff member banned him with the reason he wanted to be banned. I went and read through the ban list and saw that the only staff member that bans people for these absurd times is Reedanz. He bans people for a week for DELAYING. these ban times are fucking insane, i feel like something needs to be done about it. People get less sever bans for telecamping and spamming admin chat than they do for saying "transvestite" or harassing someone , shouldn't it be the other way, saying something offensive over mic should result in a mute unless you've been warned prior that the word is not allowed. I've heard the word used on the server earlier without anyone getting banned, if i had said it again after being muted for saying it i would've been said, its like he has some one strike and your out rule and thats pretty fucking dumb.

12 minutes ago, ReedaNZ said:

2 other people have received the same ban time for the same comments.
I'm keeping it consistent.

but isnt 5 fucking days a bit ABSURD? that is 5 days for one word. even if it was a mute that is still crazy, KZG is the biggest OCE server hub, and getting banned from EVERY SINGLE SERVER. for A BUISNESS WEEK for saying "Tranny"  thats fucking outrageous 

On 04/12/2019 at 7:58 PM, frankenstein said:

but isnt 5 fucking days a bit ABSURD? that is 5 days for one word. even if it was a mute that is still crazy, KZG is the biggest OCE server hub, and getting banned from EVERY SINGLE SERVER. for A BUISNESS WEEK for saying "Tranny"  thats fucking outrageous 

It's not absurd, I am going to paste Rule Number 3 of General Server Rules.

"Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination."

:harambe: :silver: 

• RetroViper locked this topic