SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Frankenstein's Abuse Report

Braided Asshair

Your In-Game Name: Braided Asshair Or KerserFromBankstown
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:48739922

Their In-Game: Frankenstein
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:79784577

Reason(s): Abuse. He lied to the admins saying that he was getting 'Mocked' For having a disability..... This disability was having slurred speech. Which he suddenly got Out of nowhere when he started getting mocked for his silly mistake.

He said in game "OMG I got WANK ONE!" not Rank one. Therefore a group was made and it was called WankOne we were asked to stop this groups tag. Which I think has been sorted. However They Own a group called Hellish Which I find very offensive As he has the work hell in it which hell is haram in my country all we are asking for is to get this group removed from the game as it is very offensive to the muslim community. He also said to me and i use bhop scripts. "Stfu u muslim cunt" which i am pretty sure an admin heard and did nothing about it. all im asking is for this group to be removed and some thought into frank Ty

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: I use bhop scripts, Potato Was the admin on , Nero , Flixil. Joe, Daddy , Griff

10 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

Reason(s): Abuse. He lied to the admins saying that he was getting 'Mocked' For having a disability..... This disability was having slurred speech. Which he suddenly got Out of nowhere when he started getting mocked for his silly mistake.

He said in game "OMG I got WANK ONE!" not Rank one. Therefore a group was made and it was called WankOne we were asked to stop this groups tag. Which I think has been sorted. However They Own a group called Hellish Which I find very offensive As he has the work hell in it which hell is haram in my country all we are asking for is to get this group removed from the game as it is very offensive to the muslim community. He also said to me and i use bhop scripts. "Stfu u muslim cunt" which i am pretty sure an admin heard and did nothing about it. all im asking is for this group to be removed and some thought into frank Ty

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: I use bhop scripts, Potato Was the admin on , Nero , Flixil. Joe, Daddy , Griff

i also feel action should be taken upon him since he has been very racist/toxic in the past. With admins around!!!! who did nothing

1 minute ago, lemr4d said:

obvious witch hunt, 

shows you're in the wrong and blatantly harassed frankenstein

you wanna send the vid of him doing it to me first? Hence wh yi did it in the first place :)

firstly, Jahannam in Islam refers to an afterlife place of punishment for evildoers. The punishments are carried in accordance with the degree of evil one has done during his life.  later refers to hell as another word for jahannam, Suffering in hell is both physical and spiritual, so the group is in no way offensive to the religion, its just apart of it.

secondly, frankenstein did get muted for saying "Stfu u muslim cunt" but it wasnt that i cant remember what he said exactly, but he got a 30 minute mute. So you cunts are retarded lmao, u also dont have any actual evidence of frankenstein being "toxic".

1 minute ago, kqk said:

firstly, Jahannam in Islam refers to an afterlife place of punishment for evildoers. The punishments are carried in accordance with the degree of evil one has done during his life.  later refers to hell as another word for jahannam, Suffering in hell is both physical and spiritual, so the group is in no way offensive to the religion, its just apart of it.

secondly, frankenstein did get muted for saying "Stfu u muslim cunt" but it wasnt that i cant remember what he said exactly, but he got a 30 minute mute. So you cunts are retarded lmao, u also dont have any actual evidence of frankenstein being "toxic".

i said lebo dog to bhop , not muslim cunt, i was also muted for 30 minutes for it , calling bhop lebo was a joke i had with him which he seemed to be fine with untill today when everyone started saying it was racist, i know he is not lebo because he put a picture of him himself on his profile to prove it

Just now, frankenstein said:

i said lebo dog to bhop , not muslim cunt, i was also muted for 30 minutes for it , calling bhop lebo was a joke i had with him which he seemed to be fine with untill today when everyone started saying it was racist, i know he is not lebo because he put a picture of him himself on his profile to prove it

you have said  countless times to me racial slurs, however i have no evidence of obv that means nothing. And no point arguing on forums here  either, so if anyone has proof of him being racist please put it here.

28 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

This is incorrect, you're blatantly lying i was slain for "telecamping" and said fuck you i was rank 1 and lost 30 points from that, the people on the server where potato, bhop and caelan none of those other people who are your friends who you're trying to get involved so they can back you up . It wasnt untill the next time caelan was on where he kept saying wank 1 that you even first HEARD of the joke, eshaylad and bhop thorght what he said was funny and then he made a group, you and joe only heard of it today.

1 minute ago, Darren 3.0[Skrublord] said:

you have said  countless times to me racial slurs, however i have no evidence of obv that means nothing. And no point arguing on forums here  either, so if anyone has proof of him being racist please put it here.

I have no fucking clue who you are, and have never seen you on the server stop running your mouth you're obviouslly one of brainless asshairs friends.

Just now, frankenstein said:

I have no fucking clue who you are, and have never seen you on the server stop running your mouth you're obviouslly one of brainless asshairs friends.

Ingame name - I use bhop scripts :)

Can we keep this post civilised please. Handle this like men. Not children. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

22 minutes ago, Darren 3.0[Skrublord] said:

i also feel action should be taken upon him since he has been very racist/toxic in the past. With admins around!!!! who did nothing

i clipped braided blatantly ignoring $lick $loth when he was saying homophobic slurs , every single time i say something against rules i ge tmuted, dont start saying i dont, you're only here because you where banned , that is NOT my problem 

33 minutes ago, joe/uncle toby's oats said:

i strongly agree with this statement 

image.thumb.png.40411161fad486b6200b9c6d10af8e21.png

If you agree then why on EARTH are you trying to join ???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lemr4d said:

i clipped braided blatantly ignoring $lick $loth when he was saying homophobic slurs , every single time i say something against rules i ge tmuted, dont start saying i dont, you're only here because you where banned , that is NOT my problem 

My  false ban* is irrelevant and is going to be removed today. I was already going to make a post about you, and you knwo youre in the wrong too, we just need to start collection evidence against you.

4 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

Can we keep this post civilised please. Handle this like men. Not children. 

agreed.

Braided I know for a fact you are only saying hellish is offensive to have some sort of rebuttal to all this.
There's no point to this report other than shit stirring.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Braided, you were banned due to evidence provided by not only one player, but three with one of them being a staff, and two other being ingame players who witnessed what happened. You were to be demoted due to abuse of power, but smartly, you resigned before anything could be done, your abuse of power and toxicity towards players was not to be tolerated on our servers whether they started or not. If they have done something wrong, feel free to provide evidence and these as well, will be punished. Although the fact that you let multiple of your "mates" harass players on our servers and not do anything about it, which keep in mind is not the first time and we both know this, it was very wrong of you. 

This action is took is coming from the evidence I was given and the complaints coming from staff and community players.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Pretty sure this abuse report can be closed now.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

4 hours ago, Spinner said:

Braided, you were banned due to evidence provided by not only one player, but three with one of them being a staff, and two other being ingame players who witnessed what happened. You were to be demoted due to abuse of power, but smartly, you resigned before anything could be done, your abuse of power and toxicity towards players was not to be tolerated on our servers whether they started or not. If they have done something wrong, feel free to provide evidence and these as well, will be punished. Although the fact that you let multiple of your "mates" harass players on our servers and not do anything about it, which keep in mind is not the first time and we both know this, it was very wrong of you. 

This action is took is coming from the evidence I was given and the complaints coming from staff and community players.

Oh so ur saying what i did was worse then what follower did ? but when evidnece was made of follower falsely banning players falsely slaying and kicking players nothing wad done? No ones answering my qurstion on how my ban was worse then what follower did and got away with? Falsely accusing Imabag for abusing when he was doing something in god mode cause players kept killing him so he went god mode afk for like 2 rounds? and follower made false acusations about him? And got him demoted. However me being toxic is way worse then follower banning herritic for absolutly nothing  and getting away with it cause he was salty he died? Falsly kicking me cause i killed him  and when asked why i got kicked he replied with "im not admin". Even doe !admin showed him up?. And yet to this day he is still learking on the server with no punishment except for a demotion. if ur saying what i did was wrong i want to know why nothing happend to follower?. 

+REP

[14:59]frankenstein:    do you ahve shadowplay    shadowpaly this kid talkin shit    we will then put it on forums    get him muted for a week   :)

[14:59]ico:    for what lmfao    nah fuck that    lame asf

[15:00]frankenstein:    im sick of his voice    prepubecent freak

[15:00]ico:    then just sm him

[15:00]frankenstein:    getting him muted funnier    i change mind    ill just dox

[15:12]frankenstein:    this isnt about dox    he said his brother will hammer me    i wanna see if i know him
it was funny asf this 13 year old was just making fun of him for saying wank instead of rank and he got super defensive over it
and went skitzo and was like i know your full name and your school

(I am ico btw)

• 1 month later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic