SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Braided Asshair's Unban Appeal

Braided Asshair

Steam Account Name: Braided Asshair
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48739922

Alternate Accounts: none

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 24months

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: Admin Abuse And Toxicity

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: No Admin Or Staff member is telling me how i abused?. I cleary dont understand Why I got a perm ban ? For Admin Abuse even doe i resigned?. Also if u can give me a valid reason on why i got a perm ban? Iv been a kzg player since 2016 . 3 years now and i dont understand this at all. I was on the server and
spinner said to me "oh you got demoted. " I replied with "No i didnt i resigned" Then 4 mins later i get a ban???

Also If u think i abused how come my ban is a perm ban however when follower FALSE Banned People like herritic and False slayed people nothing happend to him he just got straight up demoted nothing else . I understand the toxicity bit but if u can atleast make it a perm mute that be great? and i jsut want to know how come nothing happend to these guys and why i got banned and hopefully get unbanned?,.

Edited by Braided Asshair

Braided, without a doubt was one of the very few of KZG staff that has been doing a great job in maintain the Surf Combat Server, when a predicament were to appear. I believe as in position of an old staff member of Reflex and Kryptic, Braided deals with these situations perfectly. Without a doubt, Braided should not have been banned after he resigned. He treats everyone as if they were his own friends. I've been friends with braided for more than 5 years and i am very certain that there would have been no way for Braided to either abuse or be toxic to others in such a manner to be banned in comparison to other staff members on KZG. I believe this decision is extremely bias and needs to be looked at carefully, as Braided is a highly reputable man where majority of surf combat knows him. I rep this post, and believe that this ban is extremely selfish and a power hungry move. There is no reason for Braided to be banned on KZG

~Tulip Tan

A 2 year/perm ban is a complete joke compared to what extent Braided's toxicity was. To think such a ban can be placed upon such an old and regular player so easy is worrying to see. The benefit that combat has had over the past months as having Braided as an admin was hugely needed on the server and I believe his role was pivotal to keeping the server alive. I understand that being toxic was the reason for the ban but even this reason doesn't warrant the perm.

Unban this man rn.

Also, it seems that big man Spinner here has some type of agenda against Braided or he might just be trigger happy with his permissions. Spinner you need to understand your permissions are needed to be used for the benefit of the server. Doesn't matter if you can ban him all you like, you are still harming the server by banning a consistent player. Mute the dude if he's being toxic. Actual no brainer and is pretty concerning to see a person with such power to slam someone like Braided so easily.

+rep unban and mute him if it was really that bad.

-rep i do not think braided should be unbanned. I have several vids of him picking on and harrasing someone, Braided while he was admin did nothing and always abused his powers this guy should not be unbanned. When people did something wrong in his group nothing would happen but just a regular player if they did something not as bad as his group member they would get in so much shit by him. -rep - rep -rep -rep -rep - rep -rep - rep -rep -rep -rep

hey all i have an idea 

how about everyone gets unbanned without perms 

and we all stop crying about steam groups 

wouldnt that just be amazing

love your friendly neighbourhood counter strike global offensive player

papa panzerd

Have you noticed about how the only people that have currently replied to both his current posts are his friends? This is obviously just fluff for your posts. You where a good staff member and a good bloke until this whole "wank 1" situation , you've got all these people saying you where a good bloke which was true, but you've really fucking switched up in the past day, and i have no idea why , or why you and Joe had this bandwagon of hating on me for, a mute for this situation would be just if it was a one time thing, but he consistently harassed me for out the full day and i dint end up recording it until i was finally sick of everyone shitting on me.

Rule 3 states: Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.  Constant harassment is obviously against the rules as its stated , so he should definitely be punished for this, he was staff so he knows his actions where wrong.

He was still staff when he started harassing me. He deserves to be banned, but not necessarily a permanent ban. And for all of you who don't believe he could ever be toxic just watch this.

3 minutes ago, lemr4d said:

Have you noticed about how the only people that have currently replied to both his current posts are his friends? This is obviously just fluff for your posts. You where a good staff member and a good bloke until this whole "wank 1" situation , you've got all these people saying you where a good bloke which was true, but you've really fucking switched up in the past day, and i have no idea why , or why you and Joe had this bandwagon of hating on me for, a mute for this situation would be just if it was a one time thing, but he consistently harassed me for out the full day and i dint end up recording it until i was finally sick of everyone shitting on me.

Rule 3 states: Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.  Constant harassment is obviously against the rules as its stated , so he should definitely be punished for this, he was staff so he knows his actions where wrong.

He was still staff when he started harassing me. He deserves to be banned, but not necessarily a permanent ban. And for all of you who don't believe he could ever be toxic just watch this.

Yeah There not my old mates there all old surfers that u wouldnt know cause u just started playing. Also this video was recorded an hour After i resigned why dont u say that part? Also i admitted to the toxicity part not the abuse part.

+rep   About 2 months ago i came back to combat surf from a 2 or so year break. when I joined he introduced me to the server with its rules and what plugins are in it ect. I've seen him on basically everyday and he always comes when a !calladmin request is sent out and fixes the problem. when newcomers arrive and ask questions I've seen him help them out like he did to me and guide them on what to do. Hes always been a friendly guy and I have never seen him abuse his perms before. 

3 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

Yeah There not my old mates there all old surfers that u wouldnt know cause u just started playing. Also this video was recorded an hour After i resigned why dont u say that part? Also i admitted to the toxicity part not the abuse part.

ive played since 2016 lol

Ok to let me clarify this situation.

The admin team have plenty of evidence, against braided that will be released in future. 

This evidence shows multiple aspects of him being toxic, power controlling and biased to all players on the server. I personally asked Spinner to look at the evidence shown for a clarification on the topic as he is one of the Head Admins for our servers to get his opinion. A quick discussion between him and I concluded that Braided was to be banned for a long period of time due to such evidence gathered by players such as above. 

Not to mention I've had people tell me when I was admin and when I was not when I was on the server. I have a full 20 minute video of constant mic spam and favouritism of players on the server when both you and Joe were on the server. 

If you are going to get your friends to back you up on this topic that's fine. But these days its pretty easy to get evidence of someone doing something wrong. Especially of your toxicity as shown. 

Right now the evidence stacks up against you and your friends words. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

I ADmited to the toxicity Not the abuse part. Also i was not  biased on the 6 months i was admin. i jsut want to be unbanned and perm muted or something like that a 24month ban is not acceptable its absolute bs ?. Meanwhile there are admisn that abused like follower which no one is answering on how he was able to stay even doe he false banned people false kicked people including me ? even doe i have done none of that apart from a slap here and there on a player that knew i was clearly joking. 

+Rep

This ban seems absolutely ludicrous and the fact that you use some small banter as evidence is outright stupid, you might as well ban the whole server if you cant understand what real harassment is. Braided has been a regular and supporting figure in the KZG community for a huge amount of time and his time of administration highlighted to many regular players that the server moderation had improved. I think this ban deserves a more serious consideration, so it goes without saying unban this man...

Shim

20 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

legit being ganged up by the 3 players from hellish whos aim is to keep me banned.

didnt you blokes gang up on me lol? i already said i think a perm ban is a bit much

39 minutes ago, Braided Asshair said:

legit being ganged up by the 3 players from hellish whos aim is to keep me banned.

you and like 4 other people ganged up on frank 

Look, I haven't known Braided for too long (only since I started playing the past month or so) but whilst he was admin he always kept his cool and made logical decisions. He never took action unless he knew who broke the rules, he never just muted etc people for nothing. Not here to snitch on other admins but the other night Braided and another admin was on someone mic spammed/ear rape (I wasn't talking very much just every now and again) and the other admin (not braided) mute me for no reason, Braided was the one who told the other admin to unmute me (because he didn't have perms). All in all, to my knowledge I have never seen braided make poor decisions thus being one of the most rational admins (ex-admin) of the combat surf server. I think this ban should be redacted.

+rep please unban braided

Magic/Toast

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

I couldn't care less if he stays banned or not, just make sure he's silenced for a month or two if he is unbanned please.

-neutral. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dont know why my old comment got deleted but im just going to repost it...  

"Ok to let me clarify this situation.The admin team have plenty of evidence, against braided that will be released in future. " 

This was stated on this post by an admin named Nightmare.  I was wondering what happened To this video? Also A mate Of mine told me that Frankenstein stated "that braided was spawning weapons in and there is evidence of it" Please make sure you include the bit of my spawning weapons in i really want to see that.  Also Id really love spinner to respond to my response to him. He wrote on the wrong post about my ban he posted this on Frankenstein abuse report. However he has been seen on alot last seen 6 hours ago yet no response. 

• 3 weeks later...

+rep

the term "toxicity" is being used so lightly here, for years braided has been one of the nicest people on the server. the bants he and other old players had brought to the server for the few years i was on were some of the best days ive had on kzg and csgo as a whole. i remember not even so long back when no one was up your ass for using racial slurs and everything was taken with a pinch of salt. repeating "wank one" over and over again is fucking hilarious and not toxic at all, banter is what has had fueled this combat surf server for the entirety of its existence. its really disappointing to see such a long term player left for dead like this. i really want admins and directors to have a moment and think about what toxicity really is and what it isnt. "wank one" is nowhere of a good enough reason to even mute someone imo. please dont let this app die, give it a good thought and maybe even directly acknowledge or speak to the people who have known braided for years and speak to braided himself. he is nowhere near a toxic player or person. braided should be given another chance, kzg has changed alot and old players havent been given the chance to adapt to the new environment and community

the physical return of christ.png

Are you looking for a striaght Unban? Or are you looking for a reduction? Because i noticed you posted this straight after your ban.

In the past, its been fairly common to see ex-admins be banned generally to toxicity,  not just extreme abuse cases. This goes for any community i've been apart of not just KZG. There are Different levels of toxicity. General shit chat, banter, back chat, underhanded comments,  intimidation. Especially if they are directed towards KZG community, admins and management.

Being ex admin, it's generally accepted knowledge that you are well verse in KZG rules, and usually come along with stronger punishments.

So if any of what i said apply's to your situation, please take it into consideration going into the future.

• ReedaNZ locked this topic