SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What could be improved.

NightmareAUS

I think personally along with a couple of people some weapons need a change up with either completely removing 100% accuracy or disabling them in game. 

- Nova. OK this thing is ridiculously stupid on all maps. Making the Nova 100% ensures also there is no spread as well, making it just as powerful as the deagle but with a larger amount of pellets. 

-M249. Practically a knock off negev. Literally the most disgusting weapon you could use. Atleast it has spread. 

- Negev. Have a laser is not fun while surfing. 

-Both dakdak guns. OK so already the Scar20 is banned which is good but why not the G3? Literally a direct mirror of the Scar, people spamming this with no scopes is ridiculously overpowered. 

BRING BACK JUMP MINES. These things are super useful on all maps. Half the round is spent with people constant stuck on jail. (Rebel, 10x). It fills in great skill gap giving a second chance to players if they mess up, fail a surf or lose your speed to a ramp glitch. 

Player model colours! I absolutely love this plugin. Although I have noticed some colours are really hard to see on certain maps. Especially the dark blue CT colour. I would suggest lightening up both red and blue to a more brighter colour. 

Here's a more gruesome area. 

Removing/possible adding maps. 

Right now all I hear on the server is the constant complaint of players playing the same map over again. Right now the map pool is Great River, Dust2, Rebel, Ski and 10x Reloaded with the rare off-chance of a different map. 

A great way I've seen in the past on previous servers is to up the recently played reset counter to a much higher rate or remove unnecessary reskins. 

The only necessary ski map is the default. We have 4 reskins of ski all are different and unique yes but tons of players enjoy whats normal and basic too them. 

Dust2 2014 is a perfect map however a possible upgraded version that allows players to move the barrels in jail and maybe not teleport them in walls. 

Both rebels are fine in my eyes. Both are the same surf but are quite different in secrets and weapons. 

These are just my personal suggestions feel free to explain your pov or any other suggestions you would think would help improve the server. 

Enjoy your Christmas Holidays and a Happy New Year to all.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

the nova is fine, m249 and negev should be removed, sg isnt op at all, bump mines are garbage and make no sense

the map pool is fine, it just needs more variety, the same maps are played over and over again because they're good

make the playermodel colours customisable

if there's only one ski map allowed then why is there two rebels, if only one ski map stays then make it tsr

the both rebels are exactly the same, same map flow, same ramps, same weapons

legends and rebels should be removed, they focus on jail camping which is one against the rules and two not fun to play

griver fix5 should be added

every map should be replaced with aztec