SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hi, old and new to this

zippy6234

Hi all, i'm new to this. Nickname or game name is zippy6234, real name is John. Took me all day just to try register here lol. But i'm not far off 60 years old. Just a few years to go lol.
I'm not even sure if im in the right place, as my wife and myself play Scum, and ended up on a killzone.gg Scum server.
So we are just trying to find out more about the Scum server itself, such as if there is an Admin for it at all. Plus with the new update and new stuff, where to post any info that we find out to help others etc.
Thanks to all who may reply and help out

good evening, welcome to killzone gaming I'm sure @skyprahor @My Name is Tito can assist you further inregards to the scum server/s 

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

I have the discord, but not sure where to write on it. As mentioned, a little slow for my age lol. And as killzone seemed more like a CS GO place, i was not even sure i had the right group. Got a little lost on the discord when i saw the word Surf everywhere. Thought i was on thee surf lifesavers place lol.
Mainly wanted to know if there is an Admin for the scum server to start with, and if they are an active admin, or do we contact here or on discord for anything?
Thank you.