SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] FrankTon's Unban Appeal

FrankTon

Steam Account Name: FrankTon
Steam ID: STEAM_Fetus69420

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: OTHER 
Server:  

Reason for Ban: Toxicty

Admin that Punished You: TastyWhizz

Reason for Ban: Toxicty

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I't would mean a lot of you could reconsider my perm ban, I've been reformed for a while now and at the least could I maybe get unbanned on a certain date. This would help me relax and encourage me to reform even more than I already have. Thanks for your time

• Hearts 1
  • Pile of poo 2

Might as well, assuming that it will be his last chance, if he fucks up again just give him the 9's, also known as a fat "/ban Frank 9999999999999999999999."

On a more serious note:

I think he's been banned for long enough and deserves a final chance. Obviously the decision is down to management and those effected by what happened. 

+REP.

• Like 1
  • Pile of poo 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

i just got to say i dont think its a good idea personally as i have watched your recent videos and theres still toxicity in them it hasnt really changed to much your not very positive and what you did regardless of what you did to me that doesnt matter you bullied children and posted videos of bullying children saying your going to cum in their mouths to me that shows you have absolutely no control at all thats not nice at all alot of kids come on these servers and its just not nice what you do and you cant change in 3 weeks of being perm banned the perm ban is there because you were warned multiple times then you continued to be rude and nasty and then sent people to harass and dox i do not agree with fedora in any way at all so even if you didnt make a video of me i still wouldnt agree with unbanning you but obviously because there is a video of me and other videos of you bullying i still strongly dont agree with the decision to unban him thats just my opinion of course its up to tito skypra and blankd whether they agree if he should be unbanned or not i dont hold any malice towards you for what you did to me i actually dont care now but i do not agree to allow your toxicity back into the servers its been quiet nice and peaceful with out you i have not been bullied or harassed by anyone since you left i would prefer to keep it that way but as i say thats just my opinion :) good luck with your unban appeal dude

Edited by ❤ Sariah707 ❤

I could point out everything about this that is wrong but all that would do is prove that I'm not reformed. Its understandable that you would think that I'm not reformed after what I did. Thanks for wishing me good luck and I hope one day we can all look past this :)

Since its been 24 hours with no answer to this appeal, I'm gonna expand on the situation to try help my chances. For the last 3 weeks have been extremely stressful for me as I promised 500 people quality content on my channel, almost all of them subscribed to watch my surf videos which I can't provide anymore. Of course 4 of my videos showed content which is harassment but my others showed me making a positive impact on the community which I desperately want to continue doing. Making people laugh on surf meant so much to me and even more to do it on a bigger scale with Youtube. I understand that it is my fault that I've let all of my subscribers down but it would mean so much if you gave me one last chance. I know deep down that I've changed, I just wish there was a way I could show you that. Thanks for everyone's time and consideration into the topic

i did respond but somehow it didn't go through. i had said that whizz will respond. If you try go anywhere else they will just ask you to make an unban appeal. Unfortunately unban appeals take a while so your patience would be appreciated.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

20 hours ago, FrankTon said:

Since its been 24 hours with no answer to this appeal, I'm gonna expand on the situation to try help my chances. For the last 3 weeks have been extremely stressful for me as I promised 500 people quality content on my channel, almost all of them subscribed to watch my surf videos which I can't provide anymore. Of course 4 of my videos showed content which is harassment but my others showed me making a positive impact on the community which I desperately want to continue doing. Making people laugh on surf meant so much to me and even more to do it on a bigger scale with Youtube. I understand that it is my fault that I've let all of my subscribers down but it would mean so much if you gave me one last chance. I know deep down that I've changed, I just wish there was a way I could show you that. Thanks for everyone's time and consideration into the topic

i think if you want to truely show your changed you should delete the videos that you made that are full of bullying and toxicity and i would appreciate if you apologized to me i dont expect it but i think the admins would see that as a good thing i will rep you if you take the vids down and apologize because that would show me you are trying to change :) as i said in my post i have no malice towards you but i was hurt by what u did and im sure the children you bullied were hurt to i just want to see the positive side of you so it would be great to see that come out and flourish into the beautiful person you can be <3

The first Abusing kids was a rap battle with someone who wasn't even a kid, Im friends with him and I could get him to vouch for me, the second one was on a server called "AstroGaming", the admin told me that being toxic isn't a bannable offense. On the other hand the 3rd one was on kzg and the video directed towards you was also on kzg. Im going to delete those 2 videos because your rights. Thanks for the good idea

20 hours ago, FrankTon said:

The first Abusing kids was a rap battle with someone who wasn't even a kid, Im friends with him and I could get him to vouch for me, the second one was on a server called "AstroGaming", the admin told me that being toxic isn't a bannable offense. On the other hand the 3rd one was on kzg and the video directed towards you was also on kzg. Im going to delete those 2 videos because your rights. Thanks for the good idea

thats a great start dude i think you can do it i think you can be a positive person just keep working on it to be the best you can be and always be kind to others and i recon the admins will appreciate your effort to try your best to show them you have change bro :)

Well, I don't think theres much more to say on the topic. Its been 3 days since I put this appeal in and I think I've reformed. Obviously Sariah is right in that theres still room for me to improve but I think I've changed enough to be apart of the community again. I really miss the people on the KZG servers and I would love another chance to prove to everyone that I no longer harass people. Thanks to everyone whos put so much time into this and I hope Whizz can see how much effort I've been putting into this.

• Thumbs up 1

Well its been 4 days since I started this appeal, I think a lot of people including myself want to see a positive result, how long until Whizz makes his decision? 

actually it's both of our decision Frankton, please be patient because unban appeals take a while to work through. Thanks for understanding.

76561197974420008.png

I was toxic but believe me in the month I've been banned I've changed. I guess me talking to my viewers could be seen as attention seeking but even if i was its not a bannable offense. I understand your concern and thanks for your input. Its important that you know that I've been punished and if I did something to offend you, believe me you've had your justice.

Declined

Please try again in 3 months, appealing your ban every week is not going to make your unban go any faster so please only apply after 3 months

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic