SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] TTV AQ_AlphaCooda's Unmute Appeal

AlphaCooda

Steam Account Name: TTV AQ_AlphaCooda
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:152752614

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: OTHER 
Server:  Other

Reason for Ban: "threaten to DDOS"

Admin that Punished You: Blake

Reason for Ban: "threaten to DDOS"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because it was clearly satirical and not serious. (Ask admin who was present "Yoida" what happened) taking an obvious joke seriously is over the top, I'm on the server like every day making jokes.

(Couldn't find "surf" in the drop down menus but it was on surf noob server.)

Just for context the original reason i muted you was for ripping a bong over the mic in the middle of the day. you then threatened "I wanna pul his IP and ddos" then said "oi if u muted me give me your IP adress fam lets 1v1" Which i did not take as a joke at the time. people get very mad after they are muted and threaten me all the time and threatening to DDOS me is not really the way to respond in the future "joking" or not. would have been a simple 15 mute if you hadn't have said that.

From what i can see you don't have any warnings on this rule but it is a rule that u cannot smoke bong/make bong sounds before 10:00pm Sydney time 

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

It doesn't but the reason for the rule is that most kids are in bed by 10pm (it also doesn't say in the rules is bc its a skill surf rule only)

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

note for future reference all surf servers besides Combat fall under the category "SKILL SURF"

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Like ruthless says surf falls under "skill"

Rule: If caught DDOSing any Killzone Gaming servers/users, said user will be dealt with accordingly. 

threatening to ddos the server isn't the best reaction to an admin..

I'll reduce the mute to 1 day because the original mute was for a bong. You've been muted 3 times prior for smoking a bong. The new rule is no smoking bongs or making bong noises before 10pm aedt. Next time the 1 week mute will not be reduced.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic