SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[--select--] Elf's Moderator Application

Elf

Steam Account Name:  Elf
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dsrxontwitch

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: my name is max and i love playing cs surf

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i love interacting with the community and i spent an awful lot of time of your servers so i can talk to our community and make the best it can be to improve quality of our servers

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i think i deserve to be in killzones gaming's staff because i love interacting with ppl and bringing a good vibes

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 06:11:33 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  noob surf and nearly everyday and around 5hrs

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  i dont know what this means, sorry

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

You're going to have to put more thought and information into your application. I don't actually think I've seen on on and if you have been online I don't think you've spoken in front of me before. Bit of punctuation can help make your application look more formal and also the vouching players tab is for players who would vouch for you as staff.

Also please select the Skill Surf section when you make an application for surf. 

For now, -1 but good luck anyway.

Steam Account Name:  Elf
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dsrxontwitch

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: my name is max and i spend most of my free time playing games such as Minecraft, cs, red dead 2, and GTA v. i find myself to be easy to talk to and very social.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i love interacting with the community and i spent an awful lot of time of your servers so i can talk to our community and make the best it can be to improve quality of our servers. I have ideas to like get a little gathering maybe gathered by discord and we could hold competitions and community events such as who can get the furthest on surf maps and the fastest.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i think i deserve to be in killzone's gaming's staff because i love interacting with people and bringing a good vibes also, i will keep our servers positive so everyone can have a good time. i will do all duty's as a member

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 06:11:33 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  skill surf and nearly everyday and around 5hrs

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  cam dont know steam id but that is his username
Vouching Players:  tom dont know his steam id

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Elf,

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

We wish you all the best for any future application you may make.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic