SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gizmo's/lockhaRt's Mod Application!

lockhaRt

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:129614582 (on my profile)

People Vouching:

Mod: Flexicute, Panda, Majestic  and teaR
Players: Flexity, Suika and Ec1ipse.

Description of Yourself

Hi my name is g1zm0 (or Josh) and I am a avid CS:GO player, I've been playing CS:GO for around about a year and love it more everyday. I see my self as a chilled back nice person that likes to have lots of fun but can be dead serious when needed. I know that I am only 14 but for my age I am very mature and can handle tough/heated situations. I am excellent at problem solving, I would consider my self to be a smart and wise person. All in all I am an out going happy person who's well experienced in CS:GO.

like said before I see myself as a very happy person and maybe my happiness can “rub off’ on some of the player’s also it will attract and keep player’s on the server! 

Why do you deserve this rank?
I think I deserve this rank because I am well equipped to be staff. I've had over +50hrs of playing on the casual comp server and there are a lot of trash talkers, if I was chosen as staff it would be my NUMBER ONE goal to putting an end to toxicity and bullying on the casual comp servers. When doing this I would be capable of creating a fun happy vibe. One of my major strengths is to sort out heavy situations where people are angry and mad. I keep my cool and calm and I think I can lead the community. 

Also there is a lack of staff on the casual comp server and I think recruiting me would be good as I am an active player.  Most people in the community know me and have talked to me before. 

Being a player is so much fun but its ruined when you have hackers, trash talkers and just bad people making it unfair for you so I would be as active as possible so those players that are making the game unfair get banned/muted.

I am different from other players that are applying because I have a different outlook on things and I can understand what’s going through player’s minds. I also listen to other points of view’s instead of just listening to one player/opinion. 

I am able to be on most days for 3 - 8hrs plus
Ever since I first started playing cs go I have been playing 1v1 servers I think I can bring a good amount of experience to the staff team on the 1v1 servers as like said I have been playing them for a really long time.
I've been MOD on a couple other games such as minecraft where I gained most of my staffing knowledge from.  

Last of all I am a easy going person that learns fast. 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for mod on?:
Yes. Not only have I read the rules I have watched admins/mods enforce them.

Why do you want to be a mod on Killzone Gaming?
I would like to become a mod on the KZG aim 1v1/casual comp servers because I belive I can help.
I can help by:

Reinforcing he rules.
Showing players how to play.
Talking and interacting with the plays.
Muting mic spammers.
Banning hackers,
and much more.

At times it can be very frustrating when there's a hacker online and no one to deal with him/her, because of my activity I can swiftly ban or alert an admin of the hacker. 

Extra

I have in the past moderated different servers (minecraft servers) which got got 60 players plus. so I do have somewhat experience 

Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?
YES
Thanks for reading. Please leave feedback! 

- Ya boi g1zm0

Yeah nice moderator application though some probs not you but some lie so to truly judge you I would want to play with you if I am ever on casual comp and I see you I'll have a look, otherwise Its a neutral from me (I'll be back)
Cheers,
Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
Yeah nice moderator application though some probs not you but some lie so to truly judge you I would want to play with you if I am ever on casual comp and I see you I'll have a look, otherwise Its a neutral from me (I'll be back)
Cheers,
Magic

Thanks mah dude.

First of all, there are a lot of spelling checks in your application. Seems like you have rushed it without re-reading it, So when you get the time try fix it up alittle.
I can agree with of you've said but some i have to disagree. This is a neutral rep for me though, I'll have to see more of you. But still a nice guy, and great to talk to :)

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
First of all, there are a lot of spelling checks in your application. Seems like you have rushed it without re-reading it, So when you get the time try fix it up alittle.
I can agree with of you've said but some i have to disagree. This is a neutral rep for me though, I'll have to see more of you. But still a nice guy, and great to talk to  :)

Thanks, when I have time i'll go over it!

'majestic❤' wrote:
+1
A very mature person and is a great guy to talk to. He is respectful, and I have never seen him show any harsh actions (e.g abusive) towards anyone.
I think he is worth a shot :D

Thanks bro much love

I have only meet Gizmo about a week or so ago. From what i have seen and his attitude on teamspeak aswell as Casual Comp, That he takes leadership, teaching others new rules, welcoming people. Stopping people from (abusing/mic-spamming etc) As well a Friendly lively attitude that is fun and full of friendly banter. If gizmo doesnt get a staff postition. I will be very dissapointed. As gizmo Mature, Know's all rule and enforces them, He help's out New players with a warm welcome, and teach them rules. Gizmo Is a person who can Adapt from each situation he witness, He can change in order to deal with them, He shows all qualities he discribes him self to be. He doesnt get angry or extreme at anyone in behaiour or language. Gizmo is a bundle of something, great. And will do well as a moderator. Good Luck "HUGE" +REP From china

'MadeInChina' wrote:
I have only meet Gizmo about a week or so ago. From what i have seen and his attitude on teamspeak aswell as Casual Comp, That he takes leadership, teaching others new rules, welcoming people. Stopping people from (abusing/mic-spamming etc) As well a Friendly lively attitude that is fun and full of friendly banter. If gizmo doesnt get a staff postition. I will be very dissapointed. As gizmo Mature, Know's all rule and enforces them, He help's out New players with a warm welcome, and teach them rules. Gizmo Is a person who can Adapt from each situation he witness, He can change in order to deal with them, He shows all qualities he discribes him self to be. He doesnt get angry or extreme at anyone in behaiour or language. Gizmo is a bundle of something, great. And will do well as a moderator. Good Luck "HUGE" +REP From china
Thank you so much for the kind words friend.

+rep he is a pretty chill guy knows the rules and doesn't have a high temper, also he generally understands how others feel and gives them plenty respect. Overall he deserves this role as a mod...KEEP IT UP BRO!!!

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search