SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] JEFF's Abuse Report

Acid

Your In-Game Name: Charlie
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:98421999

Their In-Game: JEFF
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:452404513

Reason(s): list of famous quotes by JEFF:
"I hate this n word map"
"!sm charlie"
"stfu n word"
"why are u still talking 2 me"
JEFF is really mean and his behaviour shouldn't be tolerated! The vibes coming from him are really negative and is only nice towards admins so he doesn't get banned.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Wallet

• Thumbs up 2

nah there were being mean to me at the start calling me fat and doxing me so thats why i muted them, but they kept writing in chat and kept being mean so  send something thats rude back to them

• Vomit 3

Just now, jeff696914 said:

nah there were being mean to me at the start calling me fat and doxing me so thats why i muted them, but they kept writing in chat and kept being mean so  send something thats rude back to them

This literally didn't happen

• Thumbs up 2

It wasn't us doing that stuff? It was other people and Charlie wasn't even in the game, you should be able to check with Zing or your "recording".

i had an instance with jeff with my first time on the server he had called me many names and overall i think the server would be a better place

+1

many many times that he has been toxic too players that even supported him in a good way and helped him...but he was still toxic and has been very racist obviuosly

20 hours ago, jeff696914 said:

You ok there? Stop lying