SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mini Games Application

nysm

I would just like to say THANKYOU so much for taking the time to read this admin application i really appreciate it.

:heart: Love you all  :heart:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'ThrasheR' wrote:
Very active and friendly user and an all round nice person,
Although may i ask how many hours you have on the server?
Thanks

i have 34 hours currently

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Delacey is one of the most recognisable admins to all of our members, she is well listened to and well respected by all. She does well to handle large groups but is also ready to ask for help when needed. +rep Good Luck
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Been with the community for a long time and has been jailbreak admin for over a month and has done an exceptional job of it. haven't seen her on minigames as I can't bhop, but if she is like she is on jailbreak she will be good for minigames.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+Rep Not only is she my Favorite admin on JB, but in my opinion she is the best person to hang around with when I feel down. She is always respectful to others and is always trying to help people on JB. GL

xd

+/- All though See can be a great admin, Sometimes she just sit's there and does nothing when Something clearly needs to be done. And maybe be a little more active on the forums. As you posted on stuff that was like 3 weeks old :3 

Yours China 

+rep Extremely nice person, always tries to help out others and all together a good person to talk with

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

+Rep Has gained much needed confidence in herself from administrating on jailbreak, I'm more than sure she'd do just fine on mini-games. Just make sure you can juggle the two game modes.

All the best little Mexican boy
Papi,

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

+rep she is a great admin on Jailbreak and a well needed a active admin. She will be a great admin for minigames. She is always respectful to others and is always trying to help people on Jailbreak. She is my favourite admin joint with 2 others. Everyone get behind delacey.

+rep seen you on minigames and other servers very respectful seems pretty chilled would love to see her as a trial.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

-rep, you just spent 30 minutes on the server delaying with others. You're breaking the rules and encouraging other people to do so aswell. That isnt the attitude of someone who's applying for admin on one of our servers.

'DeadlyMullet' wrote:
-rep, you just spent 30 minutes on the server delaying with others. You're breaking the rules and encouraging other people to do so aswell. That isnt the attitude of someone who's applying for admin on one of our servers.

Im sure it was a joke man a lot of people do that! I dont think she would be that dumb to do it for 30 mins anyway!

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
DeadlyMullet wrote:

Im sure it was a joke man a lot of people do that! I dont think she would be that dumb to do it for 30 mins anyway!

That isnt the case. No members playing, let alone applying for admin troll on a server they play. The rest of the players were following the rules and she was delaying along with another player.

'agnat68' wrote:
+rep she iz rlly kewl!! also ^we weren't on the server for 30mins, more like 5 minutes.

Acid and Kwala both saw you doing the same thing on the previous map.

-rep whenever i get on jailbreak i dont see her doing a good work as an admin sometimes eg: mic checking next round but then afking the next round and i dont hardly see u on minigames when im on (can be my fault due to inactivity) , I personally think that u arent ready for minigames admin YET but on the brightside she can be a kind and great player and I'm sure she can improve over the time

-Rep Hardly plays mg and only plays recently after applying for minigames app. Better to play and show your worth then play. Kinda showed what you are really after, after applying then being active. Great Jailbreak admin and should stick to that. Focus on one server at a time.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+rep always respectful and helpful to all, always knows how to handle cancer and keeps everything in order. She is someone you can talk to now matter what (unless you kill her when you're teaming on a special day), I what her enthusiasm to be spread across all servers and to keep the community happy. what would we do without you!
Cheers,
Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search