SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Zerotech

hi Just letting you know that I am an old school cs1.6 bhopper and used to make maps for cs1.6 and I was proud to run gaming servers for the Original Counter-Strike 1.6 called CombatZone along with a few members who used to run with me.

The reason I am here is to say hello to all BHOPPERS in the community and abroad and I would like to create maps which I have map experience with VHE, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas and other tools to complete the maps into one it's called PakRat it works but not updated in ages along with VTFEdit which you need to convert those Adobe JPEG or other images into VTF Format which too me a bit to get used to.

For those of you who want to know me I graduated my university course Information technology in 2015 so I know how a network is built and designed but lack programming skills which jobs require but i do not have.

BTW if you are wondering what type of BHOPPER i am, I am a scroll wheel user using MWHEELDOWN as my preferred button to time the jumps.

So far all of my records, i come last spot on scroll wheel, so hey at least I am doing it well so I can't complain about it.

Just wanted to say hi and for me i am happy to produce some bhop maps if you like, to add to the community's experience. thanks all.

• Like 1

You sound like a switched on man! Welcome to KZG, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the staff team!

Regards,

Cam

Welcome welcome, good to have you here.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Hey Man,

Nice to see a introduction with thought put into it, always nice to have a new member in the community i hope to see you around the surf servers.