SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Air acceleration and Hit Registration

MuzzLightYer

In game name is Dahoowyy for those who do not know me.

I have been playing kzg for almost 5 year now and i believe the server is at an all time low.

Most of the maps are very good now but Dust 2 has a glitch where you fall in jail and get stuck inside the map which delays the round alot of the times 

The air acceleration is too low for a combat surf server.

Also the hit reg is by far the worst part , it is almost a 50/50 chance is the bullet is gonna hit or not. , and if the player shoots next to them and still hit them.

I really enjoy playing on kzg server as it becomes very populated.

I hope this fourm bring this too your attention and you are able to come up with a fix.

Thank you!!

Thats strange because usually KZG combat surf server has the some of the highest air acceleration going around. Which makes surfing/stafing in air so easy. I think your issue might be just related to the dust map and it's many variants. So if could you list the exact map name.

@ReedaNZ

3 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

Thats strange because usually KZG combat surf server has the some of the highest air acceleration going around. Which makes surfing/stafing in air so easy. I think your issue might be just related to the dust map and it's many variants. So if could you list the exact map name.

@ReedaNZ

The +strafe bind is not working cause the air acceleration is to low, at the beginning of the year this was fine.

As for the dust boost, it is not working correct but was at the beggining of the year. 

The surfing and strafing is not smooth at all cause the air acceleration is to low.

But these are the small problems which would make the game more enjoyable.

The real problem is the hit regestration which is ruining the game.

Im just saying everything ive said in the post can be backed up if needed and if no ones willing to fix it thats that. \

@ioutrankyou

Edited by MuzzLightYer

I have noticed the same issues, have mentioned this all to Reeda recently, and he says he has mentioned this all to skyprah.

:harambe: :silver: