SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Resignation for mgbolts

mgboltss

Hey everyone hope your well. Guess my haters will be glad to read this <3 

Its about 1 year now since I got staff and 3 years playing on KZG. I am retiring of being MC Manager (RIP) and Senior Administrator. I enjoyed my time but I'm resigning for the moment as I'm dealing from grief and major mental health issues. The other reason is I haven't enjoyed it as much as much in the past few months. I think I'm just stuck in the past and haven't moved on as my old friends had. It hurts to say my goodbyes but i think I'm not worthy to be staff at this current moment. At this current moment i feel like there's issues in the community that I can't fix i tried and tried. Don't get me wrong I loved this server it made my day i met so many wonderful people but like i said I got stuck in the past. I need to focus on my issues and i can't do it at this moment. Thank you @skyprah for the opportunity for letting me join this amazing community. I'd like to apologise to anyone if I've been toxic to them or I failed them. Good luck everyone 

Shout out to @AWP Head Admin (Nala), @Kevin07, @ReedaNZ, @Zing and @Bloomzey for always being there for me.

I'll miss you all

Good bye everyone, Maybe I'll see you again one day

Kindest Regards

Bolts/Josh <3 

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Now that is a yikes indeed, Well hey we will still stay in touch so like i don't really lose anything xD. Anyways, was always good to play AWP with you (even if you did just knife me half the time) It is sad that i won't be seeing you on the servers anymore on the rare chance that a drop by these days but hey i will catch you on your streams and will be chatting on discord. Best of luck to you in your future and with all that you are dealing with. Have a good one and stay fun.

aexcited cute girl GIF

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

Always sad to say goodbye to a staff member, going to miss you! Hope the best for you <3 

:harambe: :silver: 

Hopfully you feel better soon, thank you for the effort and dedication you have shown :) 

See you around bud <3

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Today we mourn the loss of our brother... I want to thank you dearly for being the reason I came and played this amazing community. Thank you so much for an amazing guy and a great team member. There is always a place for you here. It will be sad to see you go.

keep in touch, Kora <3

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Let's hope the next chapter is in good spirit and good health for you. Sometimes a break is all that's needed, but looking after yourself is the most important thing in life. Thanks for all your work to the community and team

Edited by | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

Goodbye my beautiful 2% rarity human, as above so below i hope your mental health can improve in your time away as with your general happiness and stature, everyone deals with shit their own way so dont feel bad for how you do :) l8rs mate

12 hours ago, Greifyy said:

Hopfully you feel better soon, thank you for the effort and dedication you have shown :) 

See you around bud <3

Thanks mate play mc with me eheh

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

10 hours ago, Hey I'm Kora ❤ said:

Today we mourn the loss of our brother... I want to thank you dearly for being the reason I came and played this amazing community. Thank you so much for an amazing guy and a great team member. There is always a place for you here. It will be sad to see you go.

keep in touch, Kora <3

Thank you my brother <3

12 hours ago, Raymond said:

Always sad to say goodbye to a staff member, going to miss you! Hope the best for you <3 

Cheers Goodluck

8 hours ago, Cam said:

Good luck on your future en devours my dude. I hope your streaming career takes off! 

Regards,

Cam <3 

Hey Cam Good luck I hope the best for you. You Deserve it

6 hours ago, Orkslayer said:

Goodbye my beautiful 2% rarity human, as above so below i hope your mental health can improve in your time away as with your general happiness and stature, everyone deals with shit their own way so dont feel bad for how you do :) l8rs mate

No offense to all Thank you, Your My fav surf Staff member <3 

On 22/06/2020 at 12:44 AM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Best of luck.

Cheers Hope your well