SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] maz's Moderator Application

maz03

Steam Account Name:  maz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202521355
Discord Handle: maz03#1978

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a chill person to talk to and can be very welcoming. I play the AWP server quite often on weekends and try to get better everyday.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I can have a good yarn to anyone who doesnt annoy me. I am very active on the AWP server and i like to connect with others to find out if they are good people.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I believe I deserve to be apart of Killzone Gaming's AWP server Staff team for many reasons. I am very active during the weekends and you won't fail to find me on the AWP server(or CS:GO at least) most of the afternoons. I have played the server enough to know how rounds on the AWP server are meant to 'flow'. Delaying rounds as in camping spawns can take the fun out of the game for many people and as not many admins and moderators are on at certain times, I have noticed that delaying does occur way too often and they are allowed to do so because nothing is stopping them from doing so. As a potential mod, I would restrict the delaying making everyones experience better.

Being able to communicate clearly to people is essential to be a moderator. I am not afraid to use my microphone whether I'm relaxed and having a yarn or tilted and telling people how stupid they can play. All I care about is getting a message across whether it is composed or forceful depending on the situation. This could be because of mic spam or offensive/racial slurs. This would help decrease the toxicity in the server and as a moderator I would make sure of it.

Overall, I would love to be involved more with the community and spread good vibes whilst keeping the server in order in the process :).

Play-Time on Server Group:  19 days 08:17:19 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Tuesday 3-10pm Thursday 3-10pm Friday 6-12am Saturday 3-12am Sunday 7-9:30pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Hey I'm Kora

Vouching Players:  Yeetus, Shadow, Kryptic, Water, Ofu, McFlurry

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi whykickamoocow3,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

easy +rep for maz

Hes an active dude who uses his microphone often. He is only toxic sometimes because of annoying twelvies who mic spam other than that hes a chill and nice guy.

+rep maz 

Maz is a very good player on the server and is very active on awp and always a good person to talk to and uses mic alot

+rep hes always active, friendly with everyone and gets along with people. He is also good at the awp server but not as good as me.

I believe that Maz does have potential as a staff member. I know he is active and hes a nice, genuine guy. I do believe that he would make a great addition to the AWP staff team. I know that Maz likes to have his fun and have a laugh. I have noticed Maz to be a very outgoing person and always willing to have a chat. Maz has been around long enough to know how the server runs and operates and I would hope to see him help the server grow.

It is a +rep from me.

Good luck, Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-rep 

While you are active on the server I don't believe you are active enough with your mic or have the chat presence plus as shown below even if as a joke I don't believe this is something that is appropriate for potential staff to be saying in any context. As it makes me worry that you will abuse your perms. 24e012c91b024a72ae7710419b6172c0.thumb.png.cc4cdc0bd164859a924a2df40e3d5075.png

While personally I like you as a player, I believe you are very skilled you have been told multiple times by myself to stop delaying rounds and I don't believe it is then right for you to say:

22 hours ago, maz03 said:

I have played the server enough to know how rounds on the AWP server are meant to 'flow'. Delaying rounds as in camping spawns can take the fun out of the game for many people and as not many admins and moderators are on at certain times, I have noticed that delaying does occur way too often and they are allowed to do so because nothing is stopping them from doing so. As a potential mod, I would restrict the delaying making everyones experience better.

I hope that you can accept all of this and take it on board if you do not receive the position of MOD and make strives to become a more prominent person on the server with more vocal or text interaction.

Chat Logs if wish to be checked: https://killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/944489

• Like 2

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

-rep, Hey Maz! although I thoroughly enjoy playing with you on a daily to bi-daily basis, I do agree with some of points you make in your application, I also do have concerns regarding the fact that you do not qualify in other aspects of being a moderator/staff member to the KZG AWP server, such as when looking through your chat logs to verify your claims that you participate in chat, I found a concerning message which is goes as follows. I understand this may be a joke of sorts, sarcasm perhaps but this is concerning and in my realm of consideration due to the fact that this message was posted fairly recently (08/06).

i thought ofu was annoying holy f*ck
im gonna get mod just to mute you before you even speak

(Chat Log)

I also disagree with the proposition that you will defer camping using your perms as camping is not directly breaking any rules, I do however, agree with your stance that delaying is unacceptable and taking action against delaying and other server issues is a great mindset to carry and I commend you in that aspect.

Overall. I do think you have potential, but until I see you put your money where your mouth is and prove to me that you have the capacity and maturity to deal with server issues and concerns. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

but its a no from me chief

Yeah, I really shouldn't have said that even though I was extremely heated at the time with some personal stuff. At the time, I did not think that I would ever go for mod in the future but here I am.  I realize that camping spawns is a viable way to succeed but I'm talking about directly delaying the rounds(e.g. camping under platform on awp_fort_). Everyone loves a free flowing game and people like this tend to ruin that with no way to stop them. I would never abuse perms as there is really no point. People will just hate me for it and I am really not that type of person. And yes, I understand that I would delay alot of rounds in the past, but thats when I really cared about my points. Right now, I couldnt care less so I will not delay rounds. 

Thank you @Inoob and @Greifyy for your feedback and I strive will become a better overall person. -maz :)

Uhhhhhhhhh,

It's pretty common knowledge that you along with other players allow Plex to closet ban evade on alt accounts, I assume this is due to him being your mate, but being staff requires you to look past the line of friendship and follow the rules.

Other than that, I think you would be a great staff member, legitimately I think you would be awesome as a staff member, you are active and a cool guy, but that one pointer beforehand kind of ruins it good sir.

Best of luck.

Fun guy to play with and genuinely a nice guy when you get to know him enough but their have been some questionable times that make me think you need a little more time before you apply to moderate the server
As of now it is a -Rep

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 1 month later...

Although my words as AIM staff won’t hold any leverage towards the AWP staff team and the community. Greify pulled out the ak47 with his statement  towards the applicant -rep

Discord Handle: sinister#3995

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management