SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Larry's Unban Appeal

Larry5

Your in-game name: Larry

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:208175521

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Larry#1674 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  REEDA

Reason for Ban: I typed in chat "hey adam james dempsey" to teddie
then when reeda said who is that i said shut up. my fault lad.
I was typing as I got banned that its a joke but wasnt fast enough.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Adam james dempsey isnt a real name and is a joke i have between me and teddie.
Considering its not a real name I dont think I should be PERMANENTLY banned.

• Bot

Hi Larry5,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

As per your previous unban request

Which was declined 20/06/2020.

I don't believe you have waited enough time to re-apply for an unban request, and also think your application also lacks on the apologetic side.

18 minutes ago, Larry5 said:

when reeda said who is that i said shut up.

I feel telling a player an admin or even the Head Admin of the server group to "Shut up" is highly disrespectful.

You also have received a 30min mute on the 06/06/2020 in regards to making a death threat, which you are very lucky it wasn't taken further.

I think you need to wait at least another 1-2 weeks to really think about the actions you have taken.

As before you will need to wait on @ReedaNZ to review this matter and await his verdict.

GL ?

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

Regarding the death threat, I threatened someone i was going to kill them IN THE GAME and obviously a joke and the admin thought I was talking about real life.

I really dont understand on why admins on KZG seem to find amusement or pleasure over punishing players whether they have done anything good or wrong. For example both the mute and the ban, both admins know thats its a joke but still decide to use their admin powers. I even said to that admin who muted me that it was a clearly a joke and the threat was in game yet they said it doesn't matter. I dont get it.

8 minutes ago, Larry5 said:

Regarding the death threat, I threatened someone i was going to kill them IN THE GAME and obviously a joke and the admin thought I was talking about real life.

I really dont understand on why admins on KZG seem to find amusement or pleasure over punishing players whether they have done anything good or wrong. For example both the mute and the ban, both admins know thats its a joke but still decide to use their admin powers. I even said to that admin who muted me that it was a clearly a joke and the threat was in game yet they said it doesn't matter. I dont get it.

Arguing on here really won't help your case.

I suggest waiting on Reeda to review this.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• ReedaNZ locked this topic