SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jaws Admin Application

Jaws / Napkin

Current in game name: Jaws

What server are you applying for?: Jail Break

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72571431

Where are you located?: Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes, I have a sound understanding of all rules (read them below) and this links back on to the subject that ultimately got my application rejected. I gun planted. I understand it wasn’t something I was supposed to do and 3 months on I have matured and fully understood that it was stupid. I understand what I did and ask for some forgiveness and another try. I have been active ever since and have been around since the server was so small. I believe that the server is growing (at an extensive rate) and because I play so often on it, it wouldn’t hurt if I helped out. I admit I haven’t been playing on it that much recently because of exams. But one month of not playing, so many still remember me and are so graciously nice. This brings me to my second topic, the community is awesome! As far as I know there has only been very little bullying to none! I think this is something special because CSGOs community can be considered toxic. Anyways here are the rules I know for jailbreak :)

General Rules
·       Use common sense
·       No such thing as super Nazi
·       First day free day
·       Don’t talk over warden
·       No ghosting (Hide and seek, other special days)
·       Don’t interfere with an LR
·       Cannot heal during special days
·       Cannot pick up any other weapon during a special day (special day with a particular weapon)
·       No free killing
·       No bullying
·       No DDOSing
·       No Abusive language
·       No advertisements

CT
·       Join only if you have a microphone
·       Don’t free kill
·       Don’t run off doing map activities, help the warden
·       Don’t gun plant
·       Don’t camp armoury
·       Don’t go into vents (you can, if you are chasing a T)
·       Don’t bait

WARDEN
·       Give commands through microphone
·       Don’t make T’s do something that will guaranteed death as result
·       If a CT dies you cannot have a special day
·       Don’t have a special day after a free day
·       Always give them a demo for activities

T
·       If the warden dies/disconnects you can do whatever you want until the new warden gives orders
·       No detouring / delaying is always implied
·       If you are rebelling, you have to actively rebel
·       Don’t delay an LR
·       Ts can kill CTs if they are baiting but cannot use that gun
·       Ts that leave their cells before orders are made can be KOS

Have you ever donated to the server: Sure have, im VIP!

Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Krizziii, Erica, BleachMePlz, Squizzy, Yolo OG

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming: Like I said above about my old situation. I know I have changed. I can safely say I have been playing for over seventy hours on the server and contribute to the KZG community a lot! My final reason is I play a lot when any Staff is on, I’m not sure why, though. But I see a lot of rules being broken. I remember I was on with about ten other people and someone new joined and free killed everyone and he did this for the next two rounds! It was so frustrating and I left. I wish I could do something.

Extra (If any): If anything getting this position will make me more mature and help me with, well life. I know it might sound cleshay but I really think it could improve my leadership skills, and also I hope you guys can forgive my actions about what happened.

-1 sorry

-rep would not recommend jaws. He free kills, doesn't help warden and baits. Breaks rules when admins are not on.

May I suggest following rules more often not just when admins are on.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

'SpicyGloobs' wrote:
-1 sorry

-rep would not recommend jaws. He free kills, doesn't help warden and baits. Breaks rules when admins are not on.

May I suggest following rules more often not just when admins are on.

Please give examples.

Dont know why you decided to jot down some server rules but you seemed to put effort into this application.
Have heard of a few minor things about you
Neutral

giphy (4).gif

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search