SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Magic

Current ingame name : ♛ Mag1c

What server are you applying for? : KillZone Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:126949216

Where do you live?: Sydney, Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 500 Hours (from submission date)

How often do you play CS:GO?: Quite a-lot it is the main game I play (about 13 Hours a week)

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:  Yes I have read the jailbreak rules

Have you ever donated to the server?: No I have not (Sorry :/ )

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Yolo OG, CoolBroJ

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Because I love the community and how people respect each other

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring qualities such as containing abusers and other prohibited behaviour. I can also make the server more friendly

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Kill zone Gaming is a very interactive community and has a a-lot of potential

Extra (If any): Thank you for your time to read this! See you on the servers.

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Nosey' wrote:
sorry m8 never seen u on and i am on alot

Thanks CELLA and nosey for taking the time to look at my application, that is true I only started playing a couple of days ago.
I will take that into consideration and try again later. Thank you :)

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

-rep. Im sorry but I do not believe you have had a good look at the rules, you need to spend abit more time on the server and getting use to ct but you could deffinetly improve. I havent seen you much on but this may change. GL Anyways - Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search