SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Forum Map Pool System Suggestion

surfboihohen

Map pool server listing; 

• Add colum/section to forum "Server Map Pool" / "Server Maps
  • Ability to choose between servers; example - Skill  [Click for server list]
  • Ability to choose, Noob, easy, hard, expert, combat, retakes etc [This will give players the ability to see which maps are currently on each server, so making suggestions for each server/s map pool will be easier] 
  • Add a section for all maps that aren't in server map pools, so we can avoid having the same suggested maps that just aren't in the map pool
  • Add a voting system into the forum section for maps to be added/removed [This can be done via >Strawpoll< if we're unable to impliment a voting system into the forums]
  • Add a section where players/creators can post their own maps in detail, a showcase video is a must to show how the map is surfed [Maps that aren't fully complete will not be accepted]
  • Add a section for Players/creators where the community can upvote/downvote maps and give a reason why they should or shouldn't be added to the server map pool

Maps must be tested by a higher up/s of the staff to insure the maps aren't being created to benefit one person who knows the 'big skip'

The server listings could be as simple as a shortlink going to a googledoc showing all the current server map/s for that specific server. 

I think this would be a good addition to the forums as I know many people would like to see this feature implimented into the forum aswell as I.

I am not taking any credit for the suggestion as I've seen or heard simular suggestions over my time playing.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Sometimes I can’t help blaming You
For leaving me here, what am I supposed to do?
There’s plenty of women, there’s drink and there’s drugs
But we both know that won’t be enough
‘Cause I see You in the daytime, and I hear You at night
There’s a pale imitation burnt in my eyes
I don’t wanna be here, I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I’d rather be dead
At least then I’m with You

tumblr_ovpm9cwxX71wyjjh2o1_500.gifv

<3|KZG Skill Surf Mod|<3

Amber Run - Amen

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Juice Wrld - Let Go