SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Me being a silly angry boi ▽▽▽

Gekkō

I got banned from KZG for having a "smurfing account cheating" and have and never will have a smurf as im a silver shitter, after being banned i tried reaching out but was denied with no reason as to why and have no clue why, i now have nothing to do on cs as i suck at pub mm and like surfing, retakes and 1v1's. 0/10 shitty help from admins, stupid ban system and overall extremely fustrating

Edited by Gekkō
Impulsivity

First things first you filled out the appeal wrong. That is problem 1. The next problem is that when we ended up responding you never replied to the appeal ? There is no need to get mad at the staff for denying it, it simply takes an extra couple of minutes to do the research as to why you were banned and fill it out for the correct person to deal with it.

I took the courtesy to do this research for you. As you can see from this link you were banned for duplicate account on  KZG | Retakes #2.
Whenever you appeal your ban next, thats the required information. 

Next time it would be nice to not attack staff for something they did not do.

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Aight u right u right, was just fustrated. sorry for that. But if I where to re appeal my ban would any thing change or am i just wasting my time

To my belief it may. Either make a support ticket and/or another appeal and I can get you in touch with the correct person

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙