SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ttv/smackyow's Moderator Application

SmackyOW

Steam Account Name:  ttv/smackyow
Steam ID: 76561199061934957
Discord Handle: Smacky#9440

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi! Im Smacky or Chris, i'm a 17 year old Australian. I'm super passionate about video games and streaming being my two favourite activities. I personally know I can be toxic sometimes but also a very cheerful and funny person making sure people are having fun. I mostly try to better myself by listening to crucial advice or even just feedback. I'm super supportive to anyone in need whether it be mental or physical health no matter if I've know them for years or just met them. I'm not really the sporty type at all but I love to exercise and better not only my physical but mental health as well! 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Being a 17 y/o I can help and assist a much wider community being some younger players may have trouble talking to certain age ranges. So being my age I can assist with those problems little or big. Not only that but I can always hope to bring a smile to someone's face wither it be cracking a joke or laugh at myself, being a very positive, trustworthy staff member that someone can always chat to if needed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I personally think I deserve to be apart of this community as I see to that everyone has a safe and positive experience during there down time. Seeing to that toxicity doesn't go out of hand or any worries or troubles players might have, I can attend to with a smile. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days+

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday if i get the chance, usually be on for an hour or 2.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  daichi, silver 3, d!va

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by SmackyOW
Spelling error

• Bot

Hi SmackyOW,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

neutral on this one! would've loved to see a bit of extra info and effort put into this app, we love to hear about everything else happening in your life excluding just killzone. It gives us a really good idea of who you are as a person and your commitment to being staff/roles you choose to take on. 

I haven't seen you on before, but that honestly doesn't matter too much as I'm mostly on late at night chilling. I think it would be a great idea to have some growing young adults on the team & you seem like you could fit the role really well with some extra guidance. Feel free to message me, my discord handles is below. Love getting to know people who are interested in becoming staff and offer some extra guidance. :) 

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

Hi Smackyow!

I have seen you on a fair bit but don't recall much interaction, I believe from memory you use chat over mic most the time?

As Viper said I would suggest adding more information into your application as part of this process this time round. Just click edit :) Please see accepted applications as a guide. 

Also please reach out to myself or other Skill Surf Staff in game so we can get to know you more.

Feel free to add me on discord or steam to chat further as well.

At this point I have to stay Neutral as I personally don't know you well enough but maybe other staff/members of the community can add more valuable comments.

On the flip side your activity seems to be consisten which is great.

All the best

Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Appreciate that Boomer, I didn't know I could edit my application xD, and I do mostly now at least use mic to communicate, being on the server more got me more comfortable. I wouldn't mind having a convo with either of you if thats any help. again thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing you around and chatting I would definitely suggest to the Skill Surf Head admins to accept this application and give you a go at mod.

+rep

Best of Luck

Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management