SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] SmackyOW-TTV's Moderator Application

SmackyOW

Current Steam Name: SmackyOW-TTV
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550834614
Discord Handle: Smacky#9440

Description of myself: Hi! Im Smacky or Chris, i'm a 17 year old Australian. I'm super passionate about video games and streaming being my two favourite activities. I personally know I can be toxic sometimes but also a very cheerful and funny person making sure people are having fun. I mostly try to better myself by listening to crucial advice or even just feedback. I'm super supportive to anyone in need whether it be mental or physical health no matter if I've know them for years or just met them. I'm not really the sporty type at all but I love to exercise and better not only my physical but mental health as well!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Being a 17 y/o I can help and assist a much wider community being some younger players may have trouble talking to certain age ranges. So being my age I can assist with those problems little or big. Not only that but I can always hope to bring a smile to someone's face wither it be cracking a joke or laugh at myself, being a very positive, trustworthy staff member that someone can always chat to if needed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've made reports on mic spamming constantly as it isnt called for.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 100+ hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by SmackyOW
wrong steam id

• Bot

Hi SmackyOW,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

I hope you're doing well, I'm just here to fix up your SteamID, please ensure it's in the correct format in the future :))

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:550834614

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management