SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Malikov's Moderator Application

Malikov

Current Steam Name: Malikov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77943667
Discord Handle: Malikov#7758

Description of myself: I have been playing Mordhau for over a year. I have almost 400 hours of played time and am Rank 90. I mostly play on KZG Servers and a lot of the admins there know of me or have seen me playing. I am known to follow the rules and play regularly.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Since I play on KZG Servers so often I think I would make a good admin. I am fair and listen to reason and do not abuse the rules or other players who just want to have fun.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have played Mordhau for about 400 hours and i would say half of that time has been on KZG servers. A lot of the admins will recognize me and I doubt any have any complaints about me. I am friendly with a lot of the staff members and general Mordhau community. I am known to teach newer players the game practicing sparring with them or showing them moves to help them with the game.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Cant find the playtime for Modhau through the link only CSGO Rankings

Vouching staff member/s: KZG. VinhDT
Vouching player/s: z. paratheus

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Malikov,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Malikov, 

Thank you for your application. 

This afternoon you were banned for 120 minutes for FFA on KZG

On 29/11/2020 (less than two weeks ago), you were kicked from Zion with a warning. You returned to abuse staff and subsequently received a 24 hour ban.

I  disagree with some of the contents of your application. 

Duke

I don't believe that you would make a great for the team. 

Previous history and your unban appeal have proved that you are hostile with members of the admin team. 

Its a no from me.

tenor.gif

Hi Malikov,

Thank you for expressing interest in joining the KZG team, unfortunately as a team we have decided to not accept your application.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Steam or Discord.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management