SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ADMIN APPLICATION

Z9Leader

Current In Game Name: Z9 Leader

What Server Are You Applying For:  [KZG] Easy Surf 24/7 !ws !knife !shop ( 119.252.191.39:27090 )

Steam ID: 1:1:171524770

Where Am I Located? : NSW, Australia

Do I Have In Game Mic: Yes

How Many Hours On CS GO Do I Have?: I Have only 100 But I Only Play Surf

How Often Do I Play Cs Go?: Every Day Because I Don't Go To School

Have I Read The Rules I'm Applying For?: yes.

Have I Ever Donated : No But Will Be Doing So In The Future

Name Two People That Will Vouch For Me To Be Admin: turtlegang101 and Z9 Hyper

Why Do I Want To Be A Admin?: Because There Is Crazy Mic Spam And Alot Of People Just Join To Yell Into The Mic And Maps Go On Longer Than Two Hours

What Quality's Can I Bring To KZG?: I Can Make It A Nice Environment With No People Yelling/Screaming And Playing Loud Music Especially People Just Talking Bad.

What Do I Think Of KZG?: I Love This Server Its The Only Thing I Play Now I Especially Love It Because Of !shop And !ws And !knife

Extra: My Skype Is z9.leader Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Z9Leader

+Rep. Having another surf admin in my opinion would be a great idea. Like he said there is constant mic spam and if he doesn't go to school then obviously would be very active.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
+Rep. Having another surf admin in my opinion would be a great idea. Like he said there is constant mic spam and if he doesn't go to school then obviously would be very active.

thanks man

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search