SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Little呆逼's Moderator Application

1tap

Current Steam Name: Little呆逼
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220288131
Discord Handle: Little憨批#4850

Description of myself: A very positive, and hard-working person who likes to have more friends, I have played CSGO for 4 years and played on KZG servers for about a year and a half I think, and really wants to join the team and help out new players, and of course, wants to create a non-toxic friendly community with KZG, so I just want to have another go (cause apparently I wasn't looking at the bigger picture clear enough like to deal with all sorts of things that may happen in the server, and of course myself: immature as you can call me) and wish the other staffs can give me another chance to try.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have played a lot of Retake server recently, and I found a common issue where people can turn very toxic, and in real life, I'm a hard-working person and I don't like people that are toxic, and of course, this will be only one of the issues that may pop up in the servers, like what Diamond said(Nice dude meet in-game and who gives me suggestion about my last application)and through all theses times of playing I finally see that not only cheaters is the only issue, others like flankers/racism and spammers will pop up regularly and I hope through my personal quality, I can help them(talk them through) other than punishing(bans, kicks) I can and I will adjust myself if needed, and really hopes to work with the other staffs to create a better KZG serve and wish you guys a very merry Christmas to the (whoever is spending their time reading this)

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Community reports
Discord Server Nitro Boost

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Approx. 180hr (I think, can't really understand the website for checking the hours work...)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: ?????? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088626708/

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi 1tap,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Ah Got the time right

Retake1-9:

Connection Time: 3 days 07:28:47 hours

I think on other AWP and Executive as well, I can't see my name for some reason

Edited by 1tap

Hey, thanks for applying, it is great to see that you have put time into your application and have a decent amount of play-time across the aim servers (162 hours to be exact). I am however conflicted by your chatlogs which show very few instances of racism and a bit of immaturity. I hope you can prove me otherwise if you get the chance but based on this it is a -rep from me. I wish you the best of luck and a Merry Christmas.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

You seem like a nice person who has good intentions in being a mod. However reading through it you don't seem ready to be a mod and i would like to see more about you as a person. So far it's a           -rep.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management