SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ak-para introduction

AK-PARA

hey guys i'm ak-para and i love KZG my favorite servers are surf and MiniGames. About me: I'm 12 years old and I play CS:GO and League Of Legends. I like birds they are my favorite type animal and I love Cockatoos, Eclectus parrots and Cockatils. I love having birds as my pet right now I got a Cockatoo that says hello and how are you. I hope I can make alot of friends and I hope I'll see you guys. Feel free to add me on steam thanks!

PARABRO

'sirtron' wrote:
Welcome to the forums @ak-para if you ever see me on TeamSpeak or Jailbreak say hi. do you have just one bird or many?
yea man i have many birds i got one male cockatoo, i got 25 canaries and 1 parrot Electus and a dog

PARABRO

'sirtron' wrote:
Welcome to the forums @ak-para if you ever see me on TeamSpeak or Jailbreak say hi. do you have just one bird or many?

thanks bro!

PARABRO

Welcome to kzg forums man hope you enjoy kzg servers we've talked to eachother getting to know you a bit better like this kid love to see you on surf and other servers some time soon

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com