SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] 2MA's Moderator Application

✪2MA

Current Steam Name: 2MA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103713363
Discord Handle: DISCORD - Jtoumz#0658

Description of myself: I'm a very chill guy who just likes to vibe, talk to people and have a good time. Just like to help others when they are in need of something and don't like toxic players ruining the server so i want to try and fix that especially when mods aren't on.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: - I'm easy to get along with and communicate with
- i respect all players except people who are toxic and are only there to annoy the people in the server
- experienced in surf and can teach people as well as guide players with tips and tricks
- been admin on many minecraft servers if that counts? so i know how to control players, warn them etc.
- I can be a therapist for the entire staff team, randy especially

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: -taught people how to surf and encouraged others to play the server
-helped others when needed
-played kzg servers for over 4 years
-told some terrible jokes and amazing stories

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4days 11hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi ✪2MA,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, I believe that you are a good bloke and a chill guy as you stated, but sometimes the things you say and the conversations you engage in are not acceptable for someone wanting to be a staff member. Unless you change your behaviour in the server in the coming weeks and prove me wrong, I don't think you would be a good staff member.

Thanks for applying and I wish you all the best because I know if you change your behaviour you would be a great asset to the team. -rep

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

-rep

We've spoken a little but I hardly see you on and when I have you barely interact with the community from what i've seen

I would like to see you be more active and interact with players more often  

Hi 2MA!

I'm going to somewhat echo what Samuukxs said above. You're super active, confident, friendly and outgoing which is great, but some of the conversations you engage in can be a little inappropriate for someone wanting to become staff. eg. admitting to impersonating admins in the past and asking "is that bannable?" while asking current mods for advice on writing this mod application doesn't quite sit right with me. I'd love to see you on a bit more as I think you could make a great mod sometime in the future, but for now it's a -rep on this app for me.

It’s funny how serious you take my conversations with people lol, you guys are a joke.... I’m sarcastic if you didn’t listen I was saying bullshit but anyways you guys do you

Hi 2MA,

Thanks for advising "you guys do you" and in that being said I'm going to do me and deny this application.. wish you all the best.

Edited by ruthles_kila!
spelling error

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic