SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] pepe's Moderator Application

pepe3181

Current Steam Name: pepe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:583669628
Discord Handle: fanta#4929

Description of myself: I'm a chill person who can have a good laugh, when things go too far I can't overlook it,. I have also been a staff o other games as well so I would say I know how to work with a team and I have a very friendly personality.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am on the kzg surf servers when no staff members seem to be on, I mainly play noob and easy surf so I will be able to manage highly populated servers. also if anyone needs help I would be willing to help in any way possible. I will welcome new surfers and show them how to surf and introduce them to the communities.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have helped admins and mods with mutes, I have also helped new players on surf and teach them so they can learn and surf on the servers more. i have done this by sending clips and reporting when no one it on., hopefully, this shows how I'm willing to apply my self to the server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 10 days 15:22:38 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi pepe3181,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Seeing as you admitted to asking people to say the Nword on the server, admitted to applying as a joke and said you're "just trying to see how many no's I can get [on this application]" it's a no brainer on this one. 

*edit*: You were also asking staff and others on the servers to give you a +rep. Asking for votes is poor form.

BIIIG ol' -rep

Within 20minutes you had making your staff app I had to mute you for baiting people into the saying the nword, then publicly try to say you were implying as a joke when you were applying for real only because you messed up, further that you then claim you don't read / know the server rules Publicly.

-hard rep

-rep

i am way to annoying and i am a ginger. fuck i lost the genetic lottery imma go be a little sad boy now 

Edited by pepe3181
none of your business

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management