SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application - Sammy

Sammy

Extra Information Below why i think i deserve this rank.

1)  I'm Kind .

2) I'm Active.

3) I'm Helpful .

4) Deal With Situations Easily No Matter What The Situation Is.

5) I Will Make Sure No Mic,Chat Spammers Are Spamming.

6) No Hackers Will Be Playing MG Anytime Soon.

I deserve this rank because i truly believe i
will do well with it and make sure the Minigames
server is clean and friendly for everyone to join
and have fun on. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN!

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sammy

• quint3n

• AshphaltT23

• perma

+rep, nice guy, detailed application, been on the mg server when he's been on and seems like he knows all the rules. Only thing I could suggest is just to enforce the rules a bit more.

'DESTINY' wrote:
+rep, nice guy, detailed application, been on the mg server when he's been on and seems like he knows all the rules. Only thing I could suggest is just to enforce the rules a bit more.

Thank you for the feedback.

[align=justify]

[/align]

+REP i have been talking to sammy for a while now and he has showed that he is ready for Mod

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'Delacey ♥' wrote:
The name of the thread is MG Moderator Application - Sammy but it says in the thread that your applying for AIM( Server Group Aim)

Yeah it didnt say minigames it only said surf or aim i was confused. ???

[align=justify]

[/align]

'Delacey ♥' wrote:
The name of the thread is MG Moderator Application - Sammy but it says in the thread that your applying for AIM( Server Group Aim)

Nvm sorry fixed it.

[align=justify]

[/align]

'MrOzO' wrote:
+rep I've only been in community for a week, but this bloke seems pretty sick, would make an honest admin :)

thanks buddy.
:angel:

[align=justify]

[/align]

-rep Has posted +reps on applications of people you have never talked to in your life, not mentioning you have posted multiple +reps on a single application, it seems you've spammed +reps for +reps

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
-rep Has posted +reps on applications of people you have never talked to in your life, not mentioning you have posted multiple +reps on a single application, it seems you've spammed +reps for +reps

Well what i do is +rep who ever i think has a honest and detailed application. But feel free to believe what you like.
But personally i have never had a chat with you so you don't really know me. I only +rep people i have had a chat to and
if i like them i give them a +rep which is what they deserve.

[align=justify]

[/align]

'Sammy' wrote:
quint3n wrote:

Well what i do is +rep who ever i think has a honest and detailed application. But feel free to believe what you like.
But personally i have never had a chat with you so you don't really know me. I only +rep people i have had a chat to and

No you're right I don't know you, but you have been practically spamming +reps

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Sammy wrote:
quint3n wrote:

No you're right I don't know you, but you have been practically spamming +reps
Welp Nice to meet you then. Like i said Before i only +rep people i think deserve it.

[align=justify]

[/align]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search