SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Konka, signing out

Konka

I think it is time for me to say goodbye to everyone at KZG.

As the days go by and with me not being able to put many hours into playing, I do think it will be best for me to stand down from my position as Combat Surf Administrator as the server is not as active as it used to be. Also, with my work, things changing in my personal life I also think it would be in my best interest to completely give up my commitment to KZG as I do not believe it is fair on @ReedaNZ and @skyprah having a staff member on board that is not really active.

I want to thank you all for having me on board and hope at some point in time when things do settle down and I am able to take up gaming again to re-join the KZG staff team.

I am certainly going to miss you all, as you all have supported me in some of my rough points in life.

All the best with you all.

Love you all xox

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

Thank you for everything you've done for KZG and all the contributions you have made to Combat Surf <33.

It's sad to see you go man, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and personal life.  

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Sad to see you go @Konka, though I understand that things change.

If you ever want to take up the position again, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for all your time you have committed to the server.

Good luck with your future pursuits. 

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Very much appreciated for the comments.

I certainly do hope at a point in time to rejoin the crew.

Hopefully see some of you on the servers when I play again... unknown when ?

1593672521abhkckba.jpg