SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] whizgriz's Moderator Application

GriZ

Current Steam Name: whizgriz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160336955
Discord Handle: GriZ#5810

Description of myself: I'm a easy going, yet strict bloke with a great work ethic and optimistic mindset for the future. I always love to have a chat with anyone and meet new people, I'm currently employed full time but love to spend my time off doing what I love, I'm always happy to learn something new and listen to what anyone has to say. I'm quite an active player and have had quite a high rank on skill surf at times.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I bring good conflict resolution skills, dedication, integrity, good social skills, a good work ethic, confidence (but not in a cocky way) and respect for those who treat me with respect. I'll be an extremely active, long serving member knowing every map / plugin / addition / update the server has had. I have had countless amounts of hours being an admin - manager - owner of numerous combat surf, skill surf, minigames, retakes, 1v1 servers through source and cs:go over the years.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have been a very long active VIP member in KZG dating back past 2017, I have made many friends along the way and brought many friends with me. I have in a way brought the server together in a community and have been known to have a laugh or 2 along the way, I've grown up with the KZG community being 13-14 when I started playing KZG.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 37 days in game.

Vouching staff member/s: Promentos
Vouching player/s: SneakyGG, Jimmy, Mrzurls, Rock, Respectableusername, Blur, Momentos, Beauty, ch0ppa

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi GriZ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management