SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Kevin's Unban Appeal

thekevin

Your in-game name: Kevin

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:84551161

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: gek#0001 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Beginner #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  Randy

Reason for Ban: Doxing

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: There was a pretty big misunderstanding as to what happened, I was banned for 'Random Doxing', but it was a self dox. Randy mentioned during the ban process that a self dox will result in a one day silence, but I was never given a chance to explain that it actually was a self dox. I have a bind on my mouse close to my microphone button which posts the self-dox in chat, I completely forgot it was there and it was previously used as a joke between mates. It's a pretty stupid bind to have on my mouse, even to have in general, and I'm completely aware of the potential consequences my actions could have had. I've now deleted the bind as I've realised the immaturity that surrounds self-doxing in an online game. I can provide a text message from the phone number or even proof of address if required. I love surfing on this server and I don't want to let a stupid mistake ruin that. I hope you take this further information into consideration. Apologies, Kevin.

• Bot

Hi thekevin,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• drk unlocked this topic
  • drk locked this topic