SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Rome's Unmute Appeal

Rome

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Rome
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32779724
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: Rome#5936

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF

What staff member issued the punishment: Harri

Ban Reason: Allegedly "nword/being a dick"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Last I was told the nword could be said as long as it's not in a racist or targeted manor, I was never informed of any rule change.

Harri should be demoted because of this, this type of stuff is the same reason Matty was demoted. Targeted, biased and selective rule enforcement against individual people not the group. Clawing at strings to single out and mute someone because you don't like them. Your exact words in the mute reason "being a dick" demonstrate your personal bias when you were the only one who has an issue with me you clawed at string to find a reason to single me out and enforce a rule against me you had been letting slide for everyone else on the server. You can't have staff members who only enforce rules against those they don't like and no one else.

CONTEXT: For the whole map Femboyfucker had been trying to create a new username and people were making 100's of suggestions constantly because his old name contained the N Word and he had to change it. He replaced the nword in his name with the Kneegar which I then read out (and so did some other users) exactly how it was spelt. He wasn't banned for this, he wasn't muted.... I was singled out for a mute when 5 other people in the conversation should have also probably been muted. This is selective rule enforcement, write a clear rule in stone and when you do choose to enforce a rule enforce it against everyone.

The whole server after I was muted defended me and wanted me unmuted, no one else held the opinion I was "being a dick" it was purely just selective and targeted rule enforcement.

I've attached the whole video (it pretty much condems me for indirectly saying the nword but I don't care, its not about what I said but the bias and selective muting), many slurs and comments were made by many people on the server as seen in the video. I was singled out. Even if I am guilty for indirectly saying the nword why was I the only one muted? Biased and selective rule enforcement is why.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bUMmKHbsb9lNEXLtzVQUWFKA_HgRwomC/view?usp=sharing

• Bot

Hi Rome,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, please refrain from making an unmute appeal if the mute is less than a week in length (yours was 1 hour). If you have any issues with the staff member that gave the punishment, in future, please go to our KZG discord and create a 'Report Staff' ticket.

Thanks, have a good one!

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management