SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Caasi's Unban Appeal

Caasi

Your in-game name: Caasi

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:211776159

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:508790775STEAM_0:0:508790775

Discord Handle: Caasi#8372 

Server Group: AWP SG

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP SG

Staff Member that Punished You:  Console

Reason for Ban: Mutli-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: 2 years ago, I was rash and childish in my decision to use hacks to gain an upper hand in CSGO, at the expense of spoiling other's experience and for people trying to improve themselves. However, 2 years has passed, i have became more thoughtful and mature in the decisions i make, that is why i have put an end to hacking to improve my skills and also most importantly not upset other's experience especially those trying to improve their skills. If i ever get get the chance to go back playing the killzone awp, i will take the chance to improve on my skills and also most importantly follow the rules and regulation to ensure its a conducive environment for players to come together and have fun. I do acknowledge my mistake for hacking 2 years ago. Thanks for taking the time off to look through my appeal.

Edited by Caasi
Chose wrong server that i was banned on

• Bot

Hi Caasi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Rule one of KZG clearly states that any form of cheating is a PERMANENTLY bannable offence. Even after 2 years, we don't make exceptions and that doesn't change. I'm sorry, you will remain banned for the foreseeable future.

I will also be banning your second (now main) account.

regards, Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management