SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Inversion LFT's Unban Appeal

Inversion LFT

Your in-game name: Inversion LFT

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:6141437

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:560737096STEAM_0:0:560737096

Discord Handle: Inversion LFT#2320 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned beecause i am not any smurf or silent cheater. I was playing in my friends account and my account and my friends kzg got instantly banned. I am not smurf and what i mean by this is me and my frieend are similar ranks. I played in my friends acc because he wanted to play in my acc. later we decided to play kzg and my friends acc got banned first theen my acc. I wish i get unbanned soo ty.

• Bot

Hi Inversion LFT,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

You have already made an application recently:

Please wait a minimum of 3 months from the day of a denied application to make a new one for a review of your case, otherwise your application will just be denied. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management