SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BigA admin app

BigA

Current ingame name : BigA

What server are you applying for? : Jail break and any other server that needs an admin XD

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:81508586

Where are you located?: south australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:645

How often do you play CS:GO?: every second day

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:yes

Have you ever donated to the server?:yes,

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: M@CHINE , Foxie

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: because i have played on the server for quite some time and when there are no admins on, and people are breaking rules it annoys me. XD

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring good sportsman ship (at time i can go agro) I can inforce the rules and i can judge when to use common sence.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:It is Fliping amazballs 

Extra (If any) :

• 5 weeks later...

First off, you don't 'judge' when to use common sense, that's why it is called 'common sense'. Seeming the only reason you have for wanting admin is because there are no others on, isn't good enough mate. When you were asked to comment on the community, you should really just put more effort it not only that but everything in general. And mentioning in brackets that you can 'get agro' completely defeats the purpose of you applying for admin and the qualities you will need to bring.

'Acid' wrote:
First off, you don't 'judge' when to use common sense, that's why it is called 'common sense'. Seeming the only reason you have for wanting admin is because there are no others on, isn't good enough mate. When you were asked to comment on the community, you should really just put more effort it not only that but everything in general. And mentioning in brackets that you can 'get agro' completely defeats the purpose of you applying for admin and the qualities you will need to bring.

giphy (4).gif

You shouldnt be taking the admin application as a joke, I thought you'd be mature enough to put some seriousness and EFFORT into your work.
-rep

76561198129673465.png

Ok thanks guys, i made this app a while ago( not saying that's an excuse) but ill be posting another app if thats ok?

Theres no point of making another app just wait till skyprah see's it by making another one wont make it go any faster

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search