SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] d i s f k n g u y's Moderator Application

disfknguy

Current Steam Name: d i s f k n g u y
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:9196382
Discord Handle: disfknguy #5074

Description of myself: I'm 29. I first started playing Counter-Strike in 2004 - offline with cs1.5 and pod bot 2.5. I got into source in 2007, played pubs like most kids, then progressed to Competitive - GotGames, Cevo etc - peaking in cevo-i (not sure what the zoomer equivalent is, basically invite-level competitive.
Pracd with Zero Remorse (a professional team at the time) - managed a cevo-p team, lanned syd and melb (shoutout to anyone that went to the gotgames x autosalon event). Previous moderator of GotGames (the hub of competitive source).

I run an online business and am an electrician by trade - I love music and music production, cs, surfing(at a beach, not surf server) and riding my dirt bike.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I consider myself a level headed person, I believe in supporting the team and when i play Faceit/MM my primary focus is (after poppin heads) is maintaining team morale, toxicity is for 12 year olds. I love banter, love a good chat and am centered around building communites in csgo - regulars in their regular kzg servers are when the server is at peak.
In addition to this, I have experience running server backends, cybersec qualification and would be happy to help with any issues kzg had.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: VIP, reporting malfeasance regularly

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 17 days 00:21:29 hours

Vouching staff member/s: rem1cks
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by disfknguy

• Bot

Hi disfknguy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Really good job on the application first of all. You seem like a really good person who has experience not only in KZG but CSGO as a whole, something which comes in handy with being a mod. Pushing your application aside I often see you on retakes further shown by your outstanding playtime and you are constantly reporting and letting the mod team know of anyone who may be cheating or breaking our rules. I give you a +rep.

Hey, I dont know you as I usually spend my time on surf. Just wanted to say wow, what an impressive app, best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey mate, thanks for making a staff application. I play on retakes and executes quite often, and I would consider you a regular. I haven't had any bad encounters with you, and I believe you have the qualities to be a good staff member. +rep

Best of luck with your application!

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

+rep

I believe everyone else pretty much summed it up, but you've got decent activity, a high quality application and the experience. I personally feel you deserve a shot at being aim staff.

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management